Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's kinda right about A-Rod not really being the Yankee type, i would agree, when i think Yankee, i think Jeter/Bernie/Moose/Giambi etc. Not a superstar that was bought off the hands of a losing team.

and KC, this sig is da BOMB, you are da KING KC

Actually no, when I think of Yankees right now, the only players that come into my mind are Mariano, Posada, Jeter and Bernie. All of them stood the test of time and they have been overly successfull throughout the years.

BTW, thanks for the kind words. I'm not the king of sigs though, I'm still learning.

Btw Kerry, when you get done studying I wouldn't mind a sig myself if you have time. More a tiny banner for the site really (which I don't even know if i'll be maintaining it), bout 1/3 of the usual size of sigs, the more discreet the better, asides that I have no specific request, thanks.

No rush and no biggie if you're busy, i've gone without for quite some time.

cheers

No problem. I'd be glad to do it....Just let me know exactly what you'd want on it, what style you'd prefer, size specifications, etc.....I'll take care of the rest, and you should have it within the next couple of days.

thank you kind sir :wink:

hmm.. scale-wise i know i prefer small perhaps in the 336 x 72 range, around that size. As for the rest, i'd rather not cramp your style, as I said before I like your work.. If you need something to go on, take a look at my site maybe (dunno what to offer as a basis, i'm graphically challenged..)

the colors there are mostly lime green/black/aqua & yellow.. but the whole thing could be blue or orange for all i care lol

just keep it simple, don't strain yourself, perhaps some sort of baseball faded background and the name of the site at the forefront in whatever font is appropriate with maybe my name somewhere (or not) or some slogan/logo to do with mods... or something completely different lol

ok, i need a rest, i've exhausted myself typing/thinking about this already

Kerry, if you havn't started the Cavs sig yet, forget about it. I have some concepts that I want to try for my own sig. Don't take it as in insult, I don't want you making something that I likely will not use. Anyways would you send me the .psd for say... the AstroChamps sig? My email is kriegfam@alltel.net. Thanks man :D