Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are you calling a smartass? I was gonna take it down and apologize to you ... but not anymore. It stays the same for a while. Don't go crying about it.

WHY AM I CALLING YOU A SMART ***!? Because you could have taken the sig down, but maybe you are so self-centered that you couldn't give a **** about the other members of the site. Don't come in here polluting the sig thread with your ****, ok thank

Dude, who the hell do you think you are? Seriously? I've been making an attempt at letting you slide and not giving you crap all day, but you don't make it easy with your incesent whining. Seriously, if you had asked me nicer, not made sarcastic comments, I would've. But it seems non XP users are the one's bitching about it. I won't be stacking them anytime soon. You can count on that.

Dude, who the hell do you think you are? Seriously? I've been making an attempt at letting you slide and not giving you crap all day, but you don't make it easy with your incesent whining. Seriously, if you had asked me nicer, not made sarcastic comments, I would've. But it seems non XP users are the one's bitching about it. I won't be stacking them anytime soon. You can count on that.

How do these people survive?

Do they have Dial-Up too?

Jeez, gotta be tough, lol.

Lol, I hated those days. Not as much as I hate the babies on this site that are OBVIOUSLY spoiled and don't know how to NICELY ask for something. Everyone here has thought of me as an a-hole on this site, yet I still have manners and ASK people to stop doing things, not tell them. Momma didn't hold these babies enough or they still haven't hit puberty yet. Still gotta ***** about everything.

Anyone else would have switched em, ya sure as hell know that. So stop talking abut MY sarcastic comments. You just wanted to see how far you could push me, and ya know what, I ain't a dumbass and I ain't falling for your **** no more. Maybe you should try to take your obsession of beefing with me somewhere where it doesn't effect lots of other members too

Lol, I hated those days. Not as much as I hate the babies on this site that are OBVIOUSLY spoiled and don't know how to NICELY ask for something. Everyone here has thought of me as an a-hole on this site, yet I still have manners and ASK people to stop doing things, not tell them. Momma didn't hold these babies enough or they still haven't hit puberty yet. Still gotta [naughty word] about everything.

Oh yeah of cours, I didn't ask 'nicely', who the hell do you think you are Zues? You asked for a god damn screenshot and I gave it to you, but that wasn't enough, you still wanted to see how far you could push me. I really wonder who the baby REALLY is here who is to obsessed with trying to fight with me. :roll: