Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace is Gone...a DMB Song.

I think it woulda worked better with Girardi and the Marlins. That's the tragedy, Girardi and teh Marlins.

Ding, Ding, Ding, we have a winner :lol:

I used Torre becaue he was once one of the most cherished people in New York and now people are counting the seconds until he's gone.

Havent seen that request in a while. Maybe a sig for when he broke his arm stating giving it all he got?

Actually I've been requesting this like a madman, only i've been doing it through PMs cause I didn't want to spam up the boards. FF said he would do it and Bama said he would do it but I guess noone has gotten around to it yet.

I would rather not have a sig with the guy breaking his wrist. I was thinking more like a shot of him hitting one out or a shot of when he gets a hit and does that little flip with the bat. I love when he does that.

Actually I've been requesting this like a madman, only i've been doing it through PMs cause I didn't want to spam up the boards. FF said he would do it and Bama said he would do it but I guess noone has gotten around to it yet.

I would rather not have a sig with the guy breaking his wrist. I was thinking more like a shot of him hitting one out or a shot of when he gets a hit and does that little flip with the bat. I love when he does that.

iwas kinda being sarcastic with the whole breaking his wrist thing