Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont wanna take side or anyhting... but Moose's sigs DO look better side by side, but if people really did find it annoying that they get a horizontal scroll bar, then i would just stack the sigs, but thats just my opinion. No beef please. - Okay Later, JJC

I planned on stacking them after his comment about them in the first place, but than he wants to complain about them, and I for one think they look coll side by side, so they stay.

I planned on stacking them after his comment about them in the first place, but than he wants to complain about them, and I for one think they look coll side by side, so they stay.

they really arent affecting my computer, so i think he should keep them.:D

Too bad it wasn't me, verbally attacking you on AIM because of a message board. When you grow up, you'll see some new things in life, one of them is Things aren't always fair OR go your way. The faster you realize that, the faster you'll be more mature.

Oh, and you think you can say that because you hve leverage on me? Maybe I can just put that sig that I posted in my real sig, I'm sure you would appriciate it very much