Sigs

LetsGoOakland

Kerry's right. Let's stick to one sig per person.

I think I'm going to add this to the rules and start enforcing it.

New rules starting now....

1. Only one graphic sig per person.

2. Sig dimensions - No larger than 475px x125px

I think that's more than fair.

I agree! :thumbsup:

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trues I don't see the problem with mine being side by side, they only screw one or two peoples screens compared to the half a dozen who said it looked better and the 3000+ who don't care. I ask you nicely, let me have my two sigs? It doesn't seem to disrupt anyone anymore.

Sorry man, we can't have special rules for certain people.

Trues I don't see the problem with mine being side by side, they only screw one or two peoples screens compared to the half a dozen who said it looked better and the 3000+ who don't care. I ask you nicely, let me have my two sigs? It doesn't seem to disrupt anyone anymore.

Ahh cry me a river, you don't get special rules cause your post master. This reminds me of the time that you bitched about my Indians animation sig, maybe I should bring it back?

In that case, **** YOU TT. WHERE DO YOU THINK BITCHING AND WHINING IS GONNA GET YOU IN LIFE? YOU'RE A LITTLE ******* ***** AND MOST OF THIS NEW SIG RULE **** IS YOUR FAULT HAS YOU GOT YOUR GODDAMN PANTIES IN A BUNCH AND CRIED ABOUT MY SIG. DRY YOUR TEARS YOU ******* BABY.

Trues, I can oblige by that.

In that case, [naughty word] YOU TT. WHERE DO YOU THINK BITCHING AND WHINING IS GONNA GET YOU IN LIFE? YOU'RE A LITTLE [naughty word] [naughty word] AND MOST OF THIS NEW SIG RULE [naughty word] IS YOUR FAULT HAS YOU GOT YOUR GODDAMN PANTIES IN A BUNCH AND CRIED ABOUT MY SIG. DRY YOUR TEARS YOU [naughty word] BABY.

Trues, I can oblige by that.

Were you talking to yourself? because you're the one bitching here

Ahh cry me a river, you don't get special rules cause your post master. This reminds me of the time that you bitched about my Indians animation sig, maybe I should bring it back?

I said something about it cause it was on MY site and I don't like you. But were do you think your constant complaining is gonna get you? No were my friend, not a damn place.

I said something about it cause it was on MY site and I don't like you. But were do you think your constant complaining is gonna get you? No were my friend, not a damn place.

Where do you think have and ego the size of Russia is going to get you? nowhere. Where will 3,000 posts get you in life? nowhere. You really wana play this game?