Sigs

LetsGoOakland

KC got me into Daft Punk and I hate him for it because I've been listening to them for the last month or so I think and it's difficult to stop. Then I remember sharing my knowledge with BigRog, but KC probably did too...

When he sent me the 2 minute guitar solo I was sold =

you did **** for me :lol:

it was all about the video KC sent me of aerodynamic/back to the future and yes the 2 min guitar solo sold me.

bigdom the cd cover is basically black with daft punk written in silver on it

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i just check the home page of the c4ds that i downloaded, yet i didnt tell me how to install them, and if anyone could tell me that would be great!!! (sry for the impatience) but once i eventually get them installed or whatever, how to i place them onto photoshop?

You don't install them. You can use them just as it is. Try to mix different c4ds into one sig - change the layer options and play around with the opacity. The best way to do these types of sigs is just to experiment it with yourself.

I tried to play around with some different types of brushes and came up with something different from what I have done so far. What do you guys think about this one?

claybuccholz.jpg

I just think that its just all jumbled up, but anyway, I would like to grab some opinions and suggestions on this one.

sorry but im confussed... i have downloaded the font to my desktop, and i just want to be able to use it on photoshop. i thought that you need to extract it to a folder but there isnt one for text

Extract the file to C:WINDOWSFonts. That should get the font to be installed and like Dan said that particular font can be used for other programs as well (ex: Word, Excel, etc...).