Sigs

LetsGoOakland

Wow...I guess I have been away a long time. It seems C4D is the new style. I remember when everyone used to be using brushes and what not, lol.

I shall soon again start using Photoshop!

yeah i still use brushes because ive never understood c4d's and ive looked at plenty of tutorials... the whole thing is just confusing...

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After waiting out the long load times here, I have a new sig. :D

Dan that sig is quite impressive. Would you mind giving just a tad bit more details as to how you achieved it? Is this background filled with brushes or are those just some basic renders that you used? Take care.

Dan that sig is quite impressive. Would you mind giving just a tad bit more details as to how you achieved it? Is this background filled with brushes or are those just some basic renders that you used? Take care.

No brushing at all, except for the little white "sparkle" trail. Everything else was some smudged/blurred/any-way-I-could-damage-it effects on stocks from Google Images. There is a cloud stock somewhere in there.

What does everyone think about this sig? I based this off of Dan's tutorial over at his website. Dan, any suggestions you would like to provide me? Thanks.

logosig.jpg

I find it better to erase the circles on the outside of the flare, as they look ugly. The Lens Flare filter is really only used to provide a main source of light around the image.

By the way, here is the tutorial he used.

-dan

No brushing at all, except for the little white "sparkle" trail. Everything else was some smudged/blurred/any-way-I-could-damage-it effects on stocks from Google Images. There is a cloud stock somewhere in there.

I find it better to erase the circles on the outside of the flare, as they look ugly. The Lens Flare filter is really only used to provide a main source of light around the image.

By the way, here is the tutorial he used.

-dan

Thanks Dan. I will take that into account the next time I attempt these. Take care.