Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. DJ, can we please tone down the personal insults, this thread is for C & C, so criticism is to be expected, it's not a negative thing. Even though Andrew does not apply what he preaches in his own sigs, he's giving a different perspective, one from to be nice, a noob perspective, which is of course important too.

Mr. Andrew, take advice and use it in your sigs please, or else it is just a waste of time for people to give a C & C.

Hope I didn't step too out of line, but I felt it was my right to step in as a person who reads this thread thoroughly and often and as a person whose been here a bit to see how this site works. ;)

Mr. DJ, can we please tone down the personal insults, this thread is for C & C, so criticism is to be expected, it's not a negative thing. Even though Andrew does not apply what he preaches in his own sigs, he's giving a different perspective, one from to be nice, a noob perspective, which is of course important too.

Mr. Andrew, take advice and use it in your sigs please, or else it is just a waste of time for people to give a C & C.

Hope I didn't step too out of line, but I felt it was my right to step in as a person who reads this thread thoroughly and often and as a person whose been here a bit to see how this site works. ;)

This is not stemming from just this thread Ron, but I will tone down the insults. I just get sick of guys posting nonsense all the time, and not backing it up.

...Even though Andrew does not apply what he preaches in his own sigs, ...

And that's the honest truth. Well put.

Andrew, hope you don't take this the wrong way, but frankly I have seen no improvements in your sigs at all. Take wrigley for example, or lucas. With each sig they made, they showed tremendous improvements.

Part of your problem (I think) comes from the fact that you just don't listen to the criticisms that others hand out.

How long does it take for you to create a sig?

How many layers do you generally have?

What type of filters do you apply to your sig?

What kind of sig are you most interested in making? stock? c4d? brushes? etc...

Well first off I use gimp. It takes me around 3 hours. The layers it depends but I normally have 15-25

I use multiply screen, soft light, hard light, etc. etc. I like sort of stock and brushes but I'll add c4d here and there.

I honestly find font my biggest problem cause once I can find fonts I'll be able to spark some ideas.

So I should probobly stop making sigs is the message that I'm getting well I'll stop here so I stop burning your eyes and Dj Mattrocks is right you are an absolute jerk

Well first off I use gimp. It takes me around 3 hours. The layers it depends but I normally have 15-25

I use multiply screen, soft light, hard light, etc. etc. I like sort of stock and brushes but I'll add c4d here and there.

I honestly find font my biggest problem cause once I can find fonts I'll be able to spark some ideas.

So I should probobly stop making sigs is the message that I'm getting well I'll stop here so I stop burning your eyes and Dj Mattrocks is right you are an absolute jerk

It can't take you 3 hours when you reply 50 minutes after the person asks for the sig with a sig done for them...

Whose a jerk?

Who the hell said anything about you having to stop making sigs? If you don't like to receive criticisms then why ask for it? And from what I have seen on here, everyone seems to be giving you PLENTY of feedback on what areas to improve.

And to be quite frank, fonts are not your biggest problem. You can make do with a sig without text. In any case, text is the last thing you should be worried about.

Very impressed by the Fukudome one because it is not your usual style, love the Fukudome text in it too. The Janssen one is much like ones I've seen you do before, not that it's a bad thing, just the Fukudome one is a true departure from your usual style. Lovin the Bedard one too. About the Cubs one though, maybe not have Fukudome blocking the E in the text?