Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please forgive me. I did not realize that. Then just a sig of Chipper would be fine. I actually edited my first request, but somehow it was added as a second post. I am not new, so please don't think I would bump a sig request, I have been w/o mine for quite some time. I just saw the thread up earlier this weekend and thought I would make a request. Thanks.

Please forgive me. I did not realize that. Then just a sig of Chipper would be fine. I actually edited my first request, but somehow it was added as a second post. I am not new, so please don't think I would bump a sig request, I have been w/o mine for quite some time. I just saw the thread up earlier this weekend and thought I would make a request. Thanks.

I made one for you...I actually enjoyed using the old Braves head logo. I'm relatively new at making them, so don't be too hard on me if you don't like it.

Maddux31, I forgot how to upload it...lol. Anyway, I emailed the signature to wrigleyville and hopefully he'll get it pushed onto this board for you. I'm going to keep trying to figure it out and get it on here until you get it. Thanks, Kevin

Maddux31, I forgot how to upload it...lol. Anyway, I emailed the signature to wrigleyville and hopefully he'll get it pushed onto this board for you. I'm going to keep trying to figure it out and get it on here until you get it. Thanks, Kevin

I think I figured it out...let's give this a try- I was trying to send a BMP instead of a JPEG...

KJuggs, as much as it pains me to help a Phils phan, what you do is.

Take image, to a site like imageshack.com, xs.to, tinypic.com (that's the one I use) and browse for it, upload it.

Then take the direct link out of the options it gives you.

Then put that direct link between and you should be set to go.

Ron-thanks for the headsup... the funny thing is, as much as I don't like the Mets, the rivalry makes for great baseball, and when I went to a Phils-Mets game in Philly in April or May, it was an awesome atmosphere. A bunch of fights in the stands of course, but it makes for a more entertaining experience then watching the Phils play the Astros (I went to that one the day before). I can't lie either- I like Darling and Hernandez calling the color commentary better than Chris Wheeler and Garry Matthews (Sarge). We got yous beat at play by play with Harry Kalas, though.

I am in Korea for the next year, serving Uncle Sam, so my posting times are about 13 hours different from everybody elses, so when I get off work, it's usually 4 in the morning in Philly. I like the practice of making sigs, plus people here have been so dedicated to helping others, how could I not try to give something back? I will get to work on the recent requests tonight (my time).