Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey KKKerry, I hear you make some awesome sigs, care to make me a tigers sig with Mike Maroth, Ivan Rodriguez and Dmitri Young on it? I want it to then say "Better be scared" in the center, and then and then right below it "The nice guys are gone!". And if you could I want the border to look like yours, kinda cut of on the top right and bottom left. Then say Inviz in the bottom right corner. Could ya do this for me?

Hey baseballfanatik, did you make your own sig?

I made it for him a LOOONG time ago...when I 1st started using PS, in fact.

If you want, I can make you a newer and better one baseballfanatik....just find some decent pics...

When making a sig, what's the best way to crop player pictures so they show up without a background/etc.? Whenever I try to add player pictures to other layers, they completely dominate because of the white background... I've tried Background Erase, the Magic Wand, etc. but nothing seems to work. Is it all done with tedious erasing?

Any help/advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Oh, and I'm using PS7.

EDIT: And how do you add dots/lines to the background? I figured a grid out, but can't find the others.

When making a sig, what's the best way to crop player pictures so they show up without a background/etc.? Whenever I try to add player pictures to other layers, they completely dominate because of the white background... I've tried Background Erase, the Magic Wand, etc. but nothing seems to work. Is it all done with tedious erasing?

Any help/advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Oh, and I'm using PS7.

Use a small eraser with the Hardness set at about 75%....I'd recommend a size of 5-7, but you should use smaller ones for those smaller spaces..Use the eraser to go completely around the picture CAREFULLY...Afterwards, take a larger one and erase the excess background. It's worth taking you're time on this, as it makes the difference between a shitty and a decent-looking sig.