Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's about time I got myself a super neato sig...Like something with my super catchy name, the Diamondbacks logo and Trish Stratus all tastefully put together with all the cool effects I've seen on some of these sweet sigs...That would be awesome lol...Whom shall I beg?

You should probably beg KKKerry. He does some nice work. :mrgreen:

:::Begs KKKerry::: :wink:

Why's that, Moose?

why? because i've never seen such disselfrespect, with all these people begging and groveling like invalids. i am sick to my stomach with the amount of disconcern and the carelessness shown to you. you have 7 sigs on your platter and there's always 20 people begging to get one. i feel sorry for you. these heathens don't know their limits and no only to they beg for multiple sigs one after the other, they have others refer to you so you get MORE work, when there're others perfectly capable of making a decent sig. it's great you have suck patience, i'd tell them to go suck a dick. i comend you kkkerry, i really do.

ehh...requests are bound to get piled up if you're work is respected....At least I get the additional experience in PS with every new sig I make..

Hypno- I'll make you one right now since I have little else to do today...BUT, you should find some pics yourself because my preferences are probably different from yours. :wink:

why? because i've never seen such disselfrespect, with all these people begging and groveling like invalids. i am sick to my stomach with the amount of disconcern and the carelessness shown to you. you have 7 sigs on your platter and there's always 20 people begging to get one. i feel sorry for you. these heathens don't know their limits and no only to they beg for multiple sigs one after the other, they have others refer to you so you get MORE work, when there're others perfectly capable of making a decent sig. it's great you have suck patience, i'd tell them to go suck a [naughty word]. i comend you kkkerry, i really do.

......Really the only thing that pisses me off about this whole sig-making thing is when someone requests a sig and never uses it afterwards...That is such a ******* insult. I honestly don't see the point in asking someone to take their time to make one if you are not intending to use it. Therefore, from now on I'll probably take requests only from regular members of the forum, or ones with at least 100 posts or so..

......Really the only thing that pisses me off about this whole sig-making thing is when someone requests a sig and never uses it afterwards...That is such a [naughty word] insult. I honestly don't see the point in asking someone to take their time to make one if you are not intending to use it. Therefore, from now on I'll probably take requests only from regular members of the forum, or ones with at least 100 posts or so..

Oh man, Moose hit the sig making thing right on the nail. There's always just some random guy requesting a sig and instead of using one here its used on other sites....a personal irritant at that

people don't give the other sig makers credit. sure i may be being a hypocrite because i usually say "kkkerry is the best" but i don't tell every goddamn person to go to him. TT, NYM, fanatik, timay, disengage, five, disastros, they never get asked and no body ever says they do good work, ask them. it's just so annoying because i know it doesn't take 5 minutes to make a sig, it takes a few hours for a good one. and people request one, haunt someone to do it, they do it, and than they ask for another one like a week after, or an avatar as soon as they get the sig. it's completely enraging to watch such ignorance out of you people, have a little ******* respect, the guy is taking his time, and you're gonna bust his balls, and get offended when he doesn't have time, and thus post 50 posts about "Were's my sig?" "how's my sig comin'?" "you got my sig" "when can i see this sig man?" ... you're all ignorant little bastards who need to lay off and start making your own goddamn sigs, or stop haunting kkkerry every waking second. ask TT, NYM, fanatik, timay, disastros or some of the other good sig makers. this is a huge reason as to why i don't frequent here anymore, you people just **** me off to no end, and as much as none of you care, it's like 75% of the reason i stopped coming here. grow the **** up, all of you.

people don't give the other sig makers credit. sure i may be being a hypocrite because i usually say "kkkerry is the best" but i don't tell every goddamn person to go to him. TT, NYM, fanatik, timay, disengage, five, disastros, they never get asked and no body ever says they do good work, ask them. it's just so annoying because i know it doesn't take 5 minutes to make a sig, it takes a few hours for a good one. and people request one, haunt someone to do it, they do it, and than they ask for another one like a week after, or an avatar as soon as they get the sig. it's completely enraging to watch such ignorance out of you people, have a little [naughty word] respect, the guy is taking his time, and you're gonna bust his balls, and get offended when he doesn't have time, and thus post 50 posts about "Were's my sig?" "how's my sig comin'?" "you got my sig" "when can i see this sig man?" ... you're all ignorant little [naughty word] who need to lay off and start making your own goddamn sigs, or stop haunting kkkerry every waking second. ask TT, NYM, fanatik, timay, disastros or some of the other good sig makers. this is a huge reason as to why i don't frequent here anymore, you people just **** me off to no end, and as much as none of you care, it's like 75% of the reason i stopped coming here. grow the [naughty word] up, all of you.

hurray recognition!!!!!! listen to moose he knows what hes talkin bout.

thats what guys like me r for....i take some of the work off of kkkerry but no1 ever seems to ask me.....i know im not as good as u kerry but still im pretty good.....we should start a sig buisness :-)

Lets start a sig makers union,you say you want a sig and one of the union members will make it,decided by the union members.

we should have something like the faq.....

only 1 request per person per month, then you have to specify who u want to make your sig, then that means they cant complain when your sigs coming....when its done it comed to the sig thread.

we should have something like the faq.....

only 1 request per person per month, then you have to specify who u want to make your sig, then that means they cant complain when your sigs coming....when its done it comed to the sig thread.

No,lets make a union of sig makers.With the person who wants it not getting to choose who makes it.