Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God, Moose, don't be such a [naughty word] about it.

i'm sick of coming on here and giving one ounce of my thoughts, and than somebody basically says something just to crap all over what i said, like he has no respect for me. well **** him, and **** you too buddy.

don't be such a dick about it? how can i not? it's the only way to try and get my point across. i guess you're just like the childish others here. oh wait, that was obvious ... how many damn times did you relentlessly haunt KKKerry for your current sig? at least 10 times on the board in this thread and i don't know if you PM'd him asking for it. you're a nuisance just like the rest of them.

......Really the only thing that pisses me off about this whole sig-making thing is when someone requests a sig and never uses it afterwards...That is such a [naughty word] insult. I honestly don't see the point in asking someone to take their time to make one if you are not intending to use it. Therefore, from now on I'll probably take requests only from regular members of the forum, or ones with at least 100 posts or so..

Trust me KKKerry, I know how you feel, I actually feel the same way now, with someone I made a sig for.

Ok as of now, when someone requests a sig, they have to specify who they want. But, you cannot ask the same person (such as KKKerry),also us sig makers are only going to do about 2 sigs per day. And if we say no to your request, DO NOT get mad, or else you can kiss your sig good bye, because no one will want to make a sig for someone who acts like an A$$. Do all you other sig makers agree with me, because if so, this will be in effect as of today.

Ok as of now, when someone requests a sig, they have to specify who they want. But, you cannot ask the same person (such as KKKerry),also us sig makers are only going to do about 2 sigs per day. And if we say no to your request, DO NOT get mad, or else you can kiss your sig good bye, because no one will want to make a sig for someone who acts like an A$$. Do all you other sig makers agree with me, because if so, this will be in effect as of today.

I agree despite the fact that a grand total of 1 person has asked me for a sig here.I'm not to sure if he still uses it.But,back to my idea,lets form a union of sig makers.2 requests per day and if you act like an @$$ you can never get a sig from one of the union members again,kind of like the scarlet letter.

I agree despite the fact that a grand total of 1 person has asked me for a sig here.I'm not to sure if he still uses it.But,back to my idea,lets form a union of sig makers.2 requests per day and if you act like an @$$ you can never get a sig from one of the union members again,kind of like the scarlet letter.

people won't join the union though. so you'd have poor saps busting their asses to bang out 5 or 6 sigs. this is ridiculous. you should get one request for your entire time here and if you don't like the sig you got, you're **** outta luck.

is it a damn age limit on this site? like 15 or 16 years and above only?

No, nothing like that. I am going to ask Trues the next time I see him to make a new forum that only the sig makers can get access to. People like baseballfanatik,Tribe time, you, Kerry (of course). This would be a place where you can go to talk among yourselves about the sigs, how to make them, questions you have or tips. It would be a restricted area just for the sig guys in here and mods. But I have to get his approval.

No, nothing like that. I am going to ask Trues the next time I see him to make a new forum that only the sig makers can get access to. People like baseballfanatik,Tribe time, you, Kerry (of course). This would be a place where you can go to talk among yourselves about the sigs, how to make them, questions you have or tips. It would be a restricted area just for the sig guys in here and mods. But I have to get his approval.

would I be allowed in?

That sounds great!!!