Sigs

LetsGoOakland

cfif is a prime example of begging. he asked for the sig he currently he has once, than everytime kkkerry posted, he'd ask again. other people do it too.

why the **** are you picking fights with me? just drop it altogether. it's a losing battle, everyone else understands the meaning except you. everyone else is all for it except for you.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cfif is a prime example of begging. he asked for the sig he currently he has once, than everytime kkkerry posted, he'd ask again. other people do it too.

why the [naughty word] are you picking fights with me? just drop it altogether. it's a losing battle, everyone else understands the meaning except you. everyone else is all for it except for you.

you jump to conclusions way to quickly, i even complimented you on your sigs, i am just saying having a separate forum is absurd, avril...i mean moose.

im new to your community (switched from EA boards) and was wondering if I could get a sig. Preferably with the Atlanta Braves (marcus giles and/or andruw jones, turner field) with VroomNA somewhere on it. If you need something for an exchange like a g-mail account or 2-month live subscript. pm me.

what the hell are you talking about? how is it going to get into the wrong persons hands? you don't trust trues and y4l and snepp? i'm not jumping to conclusions either, you're the only person who doesn't grasp the ACTUAL concept of this. you don't see the need for it? well than i guess your name doesn't have to be on the list. you're trying to hard to be a rebel my friend, when in fact, your "rebelious" behavior is getting you no were. this isn't up to you, it's up to trues and the people who actually want a quiet scenario to converse about sigs without the clutter. no body said you have to be in it. you don't see the reason for having this, you won't get added in, plain and simple.

*yawn* of course you go off like an explosive. rebellious behaviour, give me a break, you strut around here like your king ****, telling people off, check yourself. i do trust it in the hands of y4l trues and snepp and the other mod staff, just not people like nym91 and a few others, if anything i want to see kkkerry run the show, and possibly tribetime. don't put words in my mouth to make me look like an asshole, sorry i have an opinion, deal with it.

well that's typical timay behavior. god know's timay NEVER does anything wrong, and he's never wrong at that. this is why i took a break, i DON'T walk around here acting like i'm king ****. if i did, i'd be telling people what to do, and **** like that. the few posts i make now are posts for the good of the site. maybe if you weren't so full of yourself and your opinions being right, you'd see it.

also...who says i wont be added in? you dont run this, i will join just to **** you off.

no body says you won't be added in, but if Y4L were smart, he wouldn't add you. you've obviously stated you don't like this idea, soooo why ruin it for the others who love it? yeah ...

and don't ever expect me to take your side or go to back for you again. that's just a mistake.

huh? i rarely if ever post here anymore, if you are talking about the past, yes your correct, but since i have come back, all i basically have been talking about are mods and when i can answer a question or help i do. now which mods did you make, ohh right, that was none.

i'd rather admit that i can't do anything worth while as far as mods, than think that i'm good at it.

hmm, so you insist that i think i am good at making mods, well i'd compare mine with yours, but then again you dont have any so there is no fight here. i'm done.

im new to your community (switched from EA boards) and was wondering if I could get a sig. Preferably with the Atlanta Braves (marcus giles and/or andruw jones, turner field) with VroomNA somewhere on it. If you need something for an exchange like a g-mail account or 2-month live subscript. pm me.

I'll do it for ya

dude, it's just going to be a private forum for sig makers to converse about their work, and before releasing them, have an actual input on them from other people who make sigs.

That is all this is going to be about. Moose here understands the concept of the new forum.

Now, if anyone who makes sigs does not want to be in this, there's no problem at all. If timay doesn't see the need for it, it's ok. Let him have his opinion. He isn't required to be in there or is forced to. I just threw out those group of names because each one of those people do sigs. I didn't want to exclude anyone. If you don't want access to this forum, make a post in here stating that or send a PM if you want. Ok?

What is the largest a sig could be?

According to Trues' rules, he states "Each user will be limited to ONE image in their signature with a dimension no greater than 475px x 125px."

So you might have a sig that is kinda big. But it looks good. (Of course, if it was a Red Sox one I'd help you out and get rid of it right away)

That is all this is going to be about. Moose here understands the concept of the new forum.

Now, if anyone who makes sigs does not want to be in this, there's no problem at all. If timay doesn't see the need for it, it's ok. Let him have his opinion. He isn't required to be in there or is forced to. I just threw out those group of names because each one of those people do sigs. I didn't want to exclude anyone. If you don't want access to this forum, make a post in here stating that or send a PM if you want. Ok?

ok, dont get me wrong...i am not for the sig forum idea, i was under the impression that there was just going to be a union of sig makers, that would just utilize this thread, i guess what i am trying to say i would support the forum if the right people were mods in it, or the same admin and mods applied to this forum. if or when this forum happens, i would gladly be apart of it, i was just worried about who the authoritative body was. sorry for any confusion.

ok, dont get me wrong...i am not for the sig forum idea, i was under the impression that there was just going to be a union of sig makers, that would just utilize this thread, i guess what i am trying to say i would support the forum if the right people were mods in it, or the same admin and mods applied to this forum. if or when this forum happens, i would gladly be apart of it, i was just worried about who the authoritative body was. sorry for any confusion.

Well, let me clarify that. This forum, like all others in here will be moderated by the same team that moderates all the other forums. So Trues, MarkbtheYankee, McDiddy, Cartersyard, Snepp and myself will have access in there. The only non-moderators in there will be the people that make up the group. That's it.

Well, let me clarify that. This forum, like all others in here will be moderated by the same team that moderates all the other forums. So Trues, MarkbtheYankee, McDiddy, Cartersyard, Snepp and myself will have access in there. The only non-moderators in there will be the people that make up the group. That's it.

alright, thanks for the clarification...i am all for it now....BTW, where is snepp, i used to talk to him all the time.