Sigs

LetsGoOakland

alright, thanks for the clarification...i am all for it now....BTW, where is snepp, i used to talk to him all the time.

That's a very good question timay. He hasn't been in here since Thanksgiving. We've been trying to get in contact with him, but we've had no luck so far. I sure wish he'd come back.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone else notice cfif started making sigs when the idea of a forum for sig makers ONLY came about? i don't like that, i guess you can't stand to NOT be a part of something? let's not fight on here, PM me with an answer.

exactly moose......we should only let people who have been making sigs on a general basis or so for a long period of time....like

me

kkkerry

kccitystar

timay

mcdiddy?(dont no where he is or if he even makes em anymore)

like that....its just an example list for people who have been making sigs for a long time....and people i know i left some out...dont start wining..."why am i no on there"!!!

exactly moose......we should only let people who have been making sigs on a general basis or so for a long period of time....like

me

kkkerry

kccitystar

timay

mcdiddy?(dont no where he is or if he even makes em anymore)

like that....its just an example list for people who have been making sigs for a long time....and people i know i left some out...dont start wining..."why am i no on there"!!!

Dude,you left like everyone

out,Moose,Disengage,basballfanatik9,five,myself.

im new to your community (switched from EA boards) and was wondering if I could get a sig. Preferably with the Atlanta Braves (marcus giles and/or andruw jones, turner field) with VroomNA somewhere on it. If you need something for an exchange like a g-mail account or 2-month live subscript. pm me.

vroom ill get it for u