Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'

It's not done yet.....Sometimes Duh! just doesn't cut it

The stadium is shaped like a damn rectangular prism...probably the worst architectural design for a sports stadium ever.

(unless he used a picture of the stadium during its construction, but I don't think he's that big of an idiot to do that)

I like that sig and hopefully thats NOT what the completed thing will look like, and NYM they arn't critizing your work, just how the stadium looks LOL

yea i know its not the best pic of teh stadium but it is supposed to be a beutiful one.....o yea guys THEY DIDNT START BUILDING IT YET!!!! there still bidding with cablevison (dam them) they are going to see who gets it next week....ill be right back with more pics of the satdium.

I definately like NYM's sig, but I still think that the design for the stadium is atrocious....Wtf were they thinking? It looks like a damn shoebox or something..

It's what counts on the inside not the outside. lol. its gona be nice with a retractable roof, gona host the final four, 2012 olympics, and the 2010 superbowl. that is if MTA buys the jets bid.

2012 olympics? yeah right....Paris pretty much has it won at this point.....New York never really had much of a chance. The reason that they were chosen to represent the US as opposed to San Francisco is due to the sympathy factor after 9/11.

And what the hell are you talking about that the outside doesn't matter? Of course it does...That's what defines one stadium from another! :roll: Hell, all football stadiums are virtually the same on the inside.

You have to admit, the outside IS pretty freakin' ugly