Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already asked a while ago but I think the request got lost in the shuffle. Could someone make a Cubs Rammy, Nomar, Prior sig with a Cubs logo somewhere on there for me? If it's too hard to fit all of them in one picture then Rammy and Prior would be ok. Thanks in advance.

??? Why did you delete it? The moderators aren't going to do anything, if that's what you're thinking... :roll:

That's true Kerry. I'm glad you realize that. I really don't care if basballfanatik9 makes a sig that says "I hate the Yankees" or whatever. We all know he's not a Yankee fan so that's just how it is.

And there is a thing called freedom of speech. It's encouraged here in the U.S. As long as he doesn't have swear words in the sig and follows forum rules, he can proudly (at least in his opinion) say "I hate the Yankees."

That's true Kerry. I'm glad you realize that. I really don't care if basballfanatik9 makes a sig that says "I hate the Yankees" or whatever. We all know he's not a Yankee fan so that's just how it is.

And there is a thing called freedom of speech. It's encouraged here in the U.S. As long as he doesn't have swear words in the sig and follows forum rules, he can proudly (at least in his opinion) say "I hate the Yankees."

Nah, it was something with Mariano Rivera, and a blown save, but I thought you might have good made, because you already made me look like the bad guys in the topic I made about Rivera blowing games. So there, I didn't want to start a fight.