Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lo all

this is more a long term request - but id thought id ask now

basically id like to 'present' ;) - the winners of my online league with a nice sig

something like

a pennant for the AL & NL Champions

and then a proper nice sig for the World Series Champions - team orientated.

site is www.emlb.net

give me a shout if you fancy this - nothing to offer really, so its a favor for a friend across the pond :)

wont need them till july time btw

cheers all

I could do it, but, can you please send me a BETA of Turner Field, I really want to see if your are indeed working on it, or is it all just a big lie.

c'mon... only person getting a BETA is WayoftheBraves... and Uncle Mo cause he's doing a video for me.

anybody else?

this is kinda werid, but i know that mabye one of you sig artist will take my unorthodox request...i'm photoshopless and i need someone with photoshop expertise on this request. due to the nature of this request, pm me if you are interested in taking this on.

kkkerry... as a fellow cubs fan... i was wondering if you could make me a cubs sig with the big four on it... (zambrano, prior, maddux and wood)... that would be awesome... thanks bro!

Yup..I think I can manage that...I'll have it done within the next couple of days.

I'd like to request a signature, if I may.

It's kind of a joke, but in reference to my dynasty currently in MVP, I'd like a signature with "Tampa Bay Devil Rays: 2005 World Series Champions" with some of the known players like Baldelli, Huff, Crawford and Kazmir.

A guy can dream, can't he?

Ahem Ahem...

I'd like to make a sig request, but this is a sig unlike no other. Personally, I'm a huge Michael Jackson fan (circa early-late 1980's), and I'd like a Michael Jackson sig if it were ever possible. I'd like the phrase "Living in the 80's" on it, with mayo and a side order of fries.

Thanks!

-WJ 8O

Well havent had time to make a good sig....i guess u can see by my crappy one i have now.

Request for KKKerry---

Can I have a signature with Pedro Martinez, Mike Piazza, and Carlos Beltran?? Can it include my name and a statement on the bottom "This Is Our Town"