• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is how I would rank the sig makers:

1 - Kerry

2 - KC

3 - Myself

I say all three of us put out some pimp sigs.

Now if you want a quick and dirty sig, bbf9 is your guy. He's already finished with the sig, while I'm still search for pictures. 8)

who is Joe Rudi?

http://www.baseball-reference.com/r/rudijo01.shtml

If no one does this one before the weekend, I'll do it for you rudi.

LOL, I feel stupid asking this, but who is Joe Rudi?

Joe Rudi was part of the early 70's "mustache gang". Left fielder for Oakland ( #26), not a GREAT player, but he had a lot of character.

The media used to follow these guys (early 70's A's) around because all they did was fight in the clubhouse. But if an OUTSIDER crossed them, there was he** to pay, and Joe Rudi was the first to take a stand.

Rollie Fingers (great handle bar mustache) and Vida Blue used to get into brawls all the time in the pen. Just didn't get along.

But when it was all said and done, they dominated for three straight World Series Titles.

This is how I would rank the sig makers:

1 - Kerry

2 - KC

3 - Myself

I say all three of us put out some pimp sigs.

Now if you want a quick and dirty sig, bbf9 is your guy. He's already finished with the sig, while I'm still search for pictures. 8)

http://www.baseball-reference.com/r/rudijo01.shtml

If no one does this one before the weekend, I'll do it for you rudi.

Five, you are the man. I would DEFINATELY appreciate it! I have been sigless for months now. (Is sigless spelled with ONE g or two? :wink:)

Thanks dude!

:( ...that's what I was afraid of. But the thing is, Imageready absolutely butchers the original images when saved as GIF's. However, Photoshop allows you to adjust certain options/settings when saving images as GIF's, which basically alter the quality. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to do this in Imageready. So I still had some hope that other programs could possibly save them and maintain some of the quality.