Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The background looks awesome, as do the effects around the logo. I also like the effects around the main player picture.

I would, however, suggest that you lower the opacity on the logo and allow it to blend in with the background more-- it sort of overshadows the Furcal picture. Overall, though, it's one of the best ones that I've seen you come up with.

The background looks awesome, as do the effects around the logo. I also like the effects around the main player picture.

I would, however, suggest that you lower the opacity on the logo and allow it to blend in with the background more-- it sort of overshadows the Furcal picture. Overall, though, it's one of the best ones that I've seen you come up with.

OK. I'll try that.

im not sure if anyone is willing to do this but can i get a sig of Mariano Rivera,but i dont want my name on it. I want the name "The Truth"?

the reason i want one for the truth because im at a new forum signed up as "The Truth" and ive just never seen sigs done better than here.

I fixed this one quickly, see If you like it.

mo0jq.png

http://img277.imageshack.us/img277/3449/mo0jq.png