Sigs

LetsGoOakland

You do not need a tutorial for cropping. The only thing that is necessary is patience and a few extra minutes of your time.

Always select images with distinct boundaries so that you recognize what areas must be erased. It helps to create a bright and contrasting fill layer (red, lime green) behind the image to further develop a distinct background to work off of. Furthermore, make sure that you use a small eraser, as it enables you to crop with greater detail.

OK, Thanks for the tips!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!

Could someone do me a favor and make me a sig?

Ok, here's the deal:

- The sig needs to be 100x100

- I want the name "Lover G e e" in it as the mean "theme".

- A pimped out background.

- The name "Lover G e e" needs to be in the Edwardian Script ITC letters, and as big as possible.

- I want the colors of the letters to be either red or gold.

- If possible, a small tag on the bottom or at the top that says "Lover Crew"

Thanks in advance!

I see that some people here don't let things die out....nice job with an off-topic post....what a mod you are...

I won't be fighting anymore, it's pointless. If you think calling people retards and than turning around and asking them for something is logical, you have some heavy lessons to learn. End. Of. Discussion.

No I called some of the people who posted in the "Who is MarkB?" thread retards....dan_burdman must have in his mind that I thinkk everyone here are retards, when in reality it was just a select few...

Back on topic...Anything that is Pro-Red Sox would be great.... :huh:

No I called some of the people who posted in the "Who is MarkB?" thread retards....dan_burdman must have in his mind that I thinkk everyone here are retards, when in reality it was just a select few...

Back on topic...Anything that is Pro-Red Sox would be great.... :huh:

And you still think that's okay? You're out of your mind. Get your priorities straight, than ask for something. Until than ... may God have mercy on your poor brain.