Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm amazed at the immaturity, both from Texas and from themewin. Calling someone a retard is a really cheap insult. It gets nothing done and it's really pathetic to watch the insensitivity. Had you called them idiots, or morons, we'd have a different story. But you didn't. You choose retards. Which showed your lack of respect, maturity, and sensitivity. Some of you people really disgust me. Shows me your parents didn't raise you the right way. I hope they didn't teach you that making fun of "retards" was funny and okay.

And here's a news flash, TT gets involved in another dispute ...

THAT HE'S NOT A PART OF!

:wall:

If it makes you happy, I am truely sorry about that dumbass commment...I don't find it very amusing, mature, or anything that represents anything even related to good. When I said what I did, I wasn't making fun of anyone of any sort of disability, and what was truely meant was something along the lines of "idiot, etc." I'm honestly sorry if anyone took it sincerly personal, that was not of my intentions...Please exonerate me for my wrong doing, and accept my most sincere apologies. :hmph:

I'm amazed at the immaturity, both from Texas and from themewin. Calling someone a retard is a really cheap insult. It gets nothing done and it's really pathetic to watch the insensitivity. Had you called them idiots, or morons, we'd have a different story. But you didn't. You choose retards. Which showed your lack of respect, maturity, and sensitivity. Some of you people really disgust me. Shows me your parents didn't raise you the right way. I hope they didn't teach you that making fun of "retards" was funny and okay.

And here's a news flash, TT gets involved in another dispute ...

THAT HE'S NOT A PART OF!

:wall:

Just take a deep breath bro.

Well, at my first attemt to make my own sig, I'd say I did a pretty good job. However, I'm not able to find out how to make all the white in this picture here:

mvpmodssig1.jpg

transparent. Could someone do it and/ or show me how using Corel Paint Shop Pro X?

Thanks