Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kerry, I got a quick question for you because I know you are busy with this stuff. How long have you practiced on this program to perfect your skill? The sig part of this forum is the most popular thread in here thanks to you and your friends making this stuff. I enjoy looking at them.

Well thanks for your encouragment..I really appreciate that..

I wouldn't exactly say that I "perfected" my abilities, as I still have lots to learn about this program. I got Photoshop over the summer and have been making these things ever since. Of course, I always try experimenting with as much of that crap on Photoshop as I can. The most important thing, though, is to keep practicing.

Still, you have to start somewhere...I mean, not long ago, I would have considered this as quality work: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

siggy7nt.jpg

One of my first...

where the hell do you get those textures? I got it mostly down exept for that. And what program do you use to make the moving sigs?

Make your own...I always start off with the Clouds option and work around that by applying lots of different options to it.

where the hell do you get those textures? I got it mostly down exept for that. And what program do you use to make the moving sigs?

And the moving sig thing you refer to is made using ImageReady...also by Adobe...I hate that program, as it's really flimsy and somewhat limited on its options..But I don't feel like looking for any other animation programs at this point

Well thanks for your encouragment..I really appreciate that..

I wouldn't exactly say that I "perfected" my abilities, as I still have lots to learn about this program. I got Photoshop over the summer and have been making these things ever since. Of course, I always try experimenting with as much of that crap on Photoshop as I can. The most important thing, though, is to keep practicing.

Still, you have to start somewhere...I mean, not long ago, I would have considered this as quality work: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes, I see what you mean. Heck, if you got this last summer you haven't even had this a year yet and you've made graphical advances. The Soriano one wasn't bad and it still isn't, but you can tell the quality of work from then up to now. If I had the time, and I don't sorry to say, I would go back in that first sig thread that has over 130 pages and look at the progression of the graphics on the sigs as the pages start to pile up.

I really believe the sigs, sig work and sig creators are just as important in here as the people who do rosters or mods.

Wow....On behalf of myself and the other sig-makers on here, thank you for your very encouraging words Y4L...The appreciation I get from people like you is the reason why I spend my free time doing these things...

No problem. Hey, you never know where this can lead to. Graphics artists make good money if you can get a job doing that.