Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
SpanishFly

Sigs

Here's what you do Filthy57 - Type your text in black. Then, right-click on the text layer and select blending options. Find outer glow, and check it. Make the glow white, set the blending mode to normal at 100% opacity, and adjust the size and spread to your likings.

-BBHD

Here's what you do Filthy57 - Type your text in black. Then, right-click on the text layer and select blending options. Find outer glow, and check it. Make the glow white, set the blending mode to normal at 100% opacity, and adjust the size and spread to your likings.

-BBHD

Thanks, BBHD, that looks pretty good.

Check it out, everybody...

The third and (I hope) final product:

Ok guys, after so many unsuccessful attempts at making sigs, ive been secretly hiding :wink: (not really) and tryin to come up with something...

and I did 3 so far... i might do one more tomorrow....please guys gimme ur comments and what not...

beltran.gif

cabrera.gif

pujols.gif

Holy cow! Those sigs are awesome! My only suggestion is to lower the opacity on the scanlines. Otherwise, they are great!

Here's something I've been working on for a day or two. I like how it turned out.

Any comments or suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks everyone for the comments, yea i usually make my sigs small, I don't like them to be too big and all.

And Filthy57 u sig looks tight, but what are those blue pixel-lookin colors on the background?

Filthy57 u sig looks tight, but what are those blue pixel-lookin colors on the background?

That's just my background. I took the Florida blue & orange and made clouds on the background, and then did a whole bunch of crap to it, plopped it on top of the background layer (KC's wallpaper from deviantart), set the Blend Mode to Color, and that's how it turned out.

That's just my background. I took the Florida blue & orange and made clouds on the background, and then did a whole bunch of crap to it, plopped it on top of the background layer (KC's wallpaper from deviantart), set the Blend Mode to Color, and that's how it turned out.

You're gonna have to give some form of credit to me on that sig then...

You're gonna have to give some form of credit to me on that sig then...

Yeah, man. I'll add you into my little wall of fame. You'll get your props, don't worry.

I made myself a wallpaper:

chadpapersmall8uh.png

The actual wallpaper version is 1024x768, but I resized it to host it on ImageShack and for display on the forums. What do you guys think?

Thanks guys. I'm not a Bengals fan so much as a Chad Johnson fan.

And if anyone wants the wallpaper, I have the 1024x768 version.