Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the background. Looks like some C4D to me...nice blending too.

Yeah, I found some C4D brushes on deviantart that were actually converted to work on PS7, so I've been using those to get some sweet backgrounds.

Bigschiff, don't you think you should switch the two? The logo in the middle has AL on the left and NL on the right, but you have Peavy on the left and Felix on the right? I found that a bit odd...

Sorry, but it seems that I have no .PSD of that hitman sig. I don't even have the .jpeg so I have no clue what happened. I won't be able to re-create it because I have no clue what I did, but I will do a HUGE tutorial on my last C4D sig. I'll also work on a new siggy with a tut to go with it.

-BBHD

Sorry, but it seems that I have no .PSD of that hitman sig. I don't even have the .jpeg so I have no clue what happened. I won't be able to re-create it because I have no clue what I did, but I will do a HUGE tutorial on my last C4D sig. I'll also work on a new siggy with a tut to go with it.

-BBHD

What sig are you talking about BBHD?

Not feeling it...background is too blain and the colors aren't that great either. Don't use strokes on renders either btw.

-BBHD

Ok thanks for the input. Do you think you, BBHD, can make me something? I am not feeling the sig I have now or the ones I make.