Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Download some texts from the web, there are many sites from which you can get some pretty cool looking fonts.

I just finished this one, also I would like to know some tips and ways for making some nice borders due to the fact I am clueless about it.

crisp.png

What do you think?

Can I request a Chipper Jones sig? please please please

Thanks in advance

Here you go.

cjonesv1_1.png

Use it if you want, I think it came out pretty good.

I guess I could make some changes if you wanted also.

I could probably make an avatar if you wanted, just give me specifications.

Here's my 1st sig ever, i am really not to thrilled about this one but its ok:

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f170/Bas...l456/Ascopy.jpg

I would say to get photoshop. Then you will be able to get some nice cutouts and just add a whole different dimension to sig making. I've only been making them for about a day or two and I have some "ok" ones.

Also I guess I'm open for requests? :)

Here you go.

cjonesv1_1.png

Use it if you want, I think it came out pretty good.

I guess I could make some changes if you wanted also.

I could probably make an avatar if you wanted, just give me specifications.

To be honest, this is the best Chipper Jones signature I have ever seen!

I just thought it might look better if you use a picture from his younger days but this is more than good enough. Thanks!

As for the avatar, I would really appreciate it too if you can make me one. I have a very strict specification though. It must include a chipper jones`s face. Thank you again, themewin!

Here's a simple avatar that I used the same background plus an extra glass-like layer set to screen. I can come up with something else if you want. I have no problem with doing a different avatar.

jonesavatar.png

Thanks for the comment Filthy, I'm still trying to learn some of the tricks and trades. I'd really like to know how to get some backgrounds like some of the ones you've made and others have made that include picture fading, and other effects. If you could guys could make some more tutorials then I could advance in my work. :)

If anyone wants something just request it.

I would say to get photoshop. Then you will be able to get some nice cutouts and just add a whole different dimension to sig making. I've only been making them for about a day or two and I have some "ok" ones.

Also I guess I'm open for requests? :)

I used Photoshop for the lettering and moving the players on to the Paint background. I'll use a neat background next time i do one.

Download some brushes from deviantart.com, and that'll get you started background-wise.

Or you can get some C4D.

IMO, brushed backgrounds aren't as good. They may look nice, but you really didn't do anything, did you?

-BBHD