Daughtry - Ghost Of Me

Hoobastank - Same Direction

Daughtry_You_Don't_Belong

Bon Jovi_We Weren't Born To Follow

Hey_Monday_-_Should've_Tried_Harder

Daughtry_-_Feels_like_tonight

Nickelback_Never Gonna Be Alone

Jason Mraz_Geek In The Pink

Black_Eyed_Pears_-_I_Gotta_Feeling_(Dj_Pedro-RS)

Daughtry_-_Over_you

Walkie_Talkie_Man

Eh_Eh_(Nothing_Else_I_Can_Say)

made in korea patcher (safalove)! sound main tema :friends:

http://cafe.naver.com/mlbgamemania

Songs can be edited? Great news! Can anyone provide some info on how it's done?

By the way, you can download it by clicking on "jukebox.iff" on the right hand side of the page, at the top right of the first screenshot.

Songs can be edited? Great news! Can anyone provide some info on how it's done?

By the way, you can download it by clicking on "jukebox.iff" on the right hand side of the page, at the top right of the first screenshot.

Yes editing is completed and has been enjoying

jukebox.iff is an image file

jukeboxmusic.bin music file

1st application for a new song has been Release

Well done mate. But I can't listen to Bon Jovi myself. Please help with some sort of music editor. I wanna here proper English bands like The Verve.

Selection is made by a member of South Korea !

MLB2K10 Fan club site

http://cafe.naver.com/mlb2k9.cafe

Who are English bands?

safolove 'Who are English bands?' Are you joking mate, you not heard of The Rolling Stones, The Who, Led Zepelin, Pink Floyd, Sex Pistols, The Clash, The Stranglers, The Smiths, Joy Division, Stone Roses, Happy Mondays, Oasis, Radiohead, The Verve, to name but a few. For such a small country the UK has produced by far the best bands.

Well done mate. But I can't listen to Bon Jovi myself. Please help with some sort of music editor. I wanna here proper English bands like The Verve.

I definitely wouldn't like to hear The Verve. (Irony level of post = OVER 9000!)

I think it's much more important to first post how to open and edit the files, than to cater to individuals requests. That way, those who want to have their own choice of music, and be able to change it at will, can, rather than relying on a smaller number of people to do it for them. The knowledge of how to do something is often more important than the thing being done.

safolove 'Who are English bands?' Are you joking mate, you not heard of The Rolling Stones, The Who, Led Zepelin, Pink Floyd, Sex Pistols, The Clash, The Stranglers, The Smiths, Joy Division, Stone Roses, Happy Mondays, Oasis, Radiohead, The Verve, to name but a few. For such a small country the UK has produced by far the best bands.

For someone from outside the UK, those bands would mean nothing. It's a totally different culture. How many Korean bands can you name? :)

Yes editing is completed and has been enjoying

jukebox.iff is an image file

jukeboxmusic.bin music file

1st application for a new song has been Release

Well, I've been able to open jukebox.iff with the NBA 2K10 mod tool, but the jukeboxmusic.bin file won't open with either Virtual CloneDrive or Pismo File Mount. It doesn't seem to be a standard .bin image file. Has an application been released which can open the .bin file?

Thanks again, safalove. :)

Hey if you look I actually congratulated him on what he had done. I just wanted to add my own choice of music. And he was the one who asked 'Who are English bands?'.

As to 'How many Korean bands can you name?' obviously none because I can't ever recall a hit by a Korean artist in the UK, but I am pretty sure there are a hell of a lot of Koreans who have got copies of Rolling Stones music at the least.

I never wanted to cause any arguement or offence to anyone, I was just interested in adding my own personal choice (And the Verve would deffinatley be in there LOL).

I'm confused: did the Koreans crack the music file, or is it just that the Korean version has Linkin Suck and Nickelsuck in it?

That's like finding a way to remove Sophia Coppola from Godfather III, then inserting Anna Nicole Smith in her stead. Ugh!

I'm confused: did the Koreans crack the music file, or is it just that the Korean version has Linkin Suck and Nickelsuck in it?

That's like finding a way to remove Sophia Coppola from Godfather III, then inserting Anna Nicole Smith in her stead. Ugh!

I have to edit the music is embedded in the mlb2k game !

Linkin Nickelsuck ... is total music file(mp3)

Possible

• 2 weeks later...

It's the same as NBA 2K9 but the settings I got to work were 8-bit, 22050, stereo. Tutorial for NBA 2K9-> http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=68166

The bin file is just a big RAW audio file with songs back to back. So, until someone figures out how to edit the data(in jukebox.iff) that tells the game where the start and end of each song are, you can only replace songs with ones that are equal or less in duration.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's the same as NBA 2K9 but the settings I got to work were 8-bit, 22050, stereo. Tutorial for NBA 2K9-> http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=68166

The bin file is just a big RAW audio file with songs back to back. So, until someone figures out how to edit the data(in jukebox.iff) that tells the game where the start and end of each song are, you can only replace songs with ones that are equal or less in duration.

That being said, cant someone just make their own .bin audio file the same way? Im no modder, so I have no idea....

Archived