2K10 To Mvp Roster Idea

hiheat32

Hi all,

I've decided to come out of my MVP dormancy with a little proposal that you can either embrace or reject. As we all know, MVP has great gameplay and can be played on slower computers, but it obviously lacks a roster with unbiased, correct ratings. I know I would inflate the Rangers stats because that is the team I follow. Anyway here is my proposal: we just use MLB 2k10's ratings as a template to make an MVP roster. MLB 2k10 uses the same 100 skill points for pretty much the same attributes so it shouldn't be difficult.

Notes:

-MLB 2k10 is not needed for this, all you need is the trial MLB 2k10 roster editor and download the latest update of the roster from here

-It takes about an hour to update a team, so I won't and can't do every team. However, with mvpedit, different people can do different teams and upload them on this thread. At the end, we can just import all of the teams into one mbe file

-We need someone to allow us to use his/her MVP roster as a template, preferably the most recent one. This way we have for the most part correct players on the correct team with the correct cyberfaces.

Obviously if there is no interest in this or if people have issues with this, a roster won't be done. This is just a simple idea that I have, so I thought I would share.

Hey hiheat, this is a hell of an idea. You never know if this can be done if it isn't asked. I know you haven't been around here a lot lately but you still are a respected member here and a kind of person we would always like around. Don't be hesitant to suggest anything else. Thank you!

• 1 month later...

Hey hiheat, this is a hell of an idea. You never know if this can be done if it isn't asked. I know you haven't been around here a lot lately but you still are a respected member here and a kind of person we would always like around. Don't be hesitant to suggest anything else. Thank you!

OK, me being selfish here, haha, but would this work with 2003 also, or just 2005. I still play 2003 to this day!

• 1 month later...

OK, me being selfish here, haha, but would this work with 2003 also, or just 2005. I still play 2003 to this day!

I know I would be forever grateful also if I could get an updated roster I could use with MVP 2003, which is my favorite baseball game of all time, and still works on my 5 year old PC that I can't afford to replace!

Were you working on this or no? I could send u the roster files from 2003 if you needed a baseline to convert it to.

I know I would be forever grateful also if I could get an updated roster I could use with MVP 2003, which is my favorite baseball game of all time, and still works on my 5 year old PC that I can't afford to replace!

Were you working on this or no? I could send u the roster files from 2003 if you needed a baseline to convert it to.

How about you sending me a PM right now?

Archived