hiheat32

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: 2K10 to MVP Rosters Plus

File Submitter: hiheat32

File Submitted: 25 May 2010

File Updated: 14 Aug 2010

File Category: Rosters

Version: 3.2

I used MLB 2K10 ratings to update grmrpr1313's roster. I have all of the MLB correctly done and the MiLB has accurate star potential and the top 100 prospects are updated for 2010. Various others things have been edited since my last release. Not to be full of myself, but I think these rosters are awesome. They give new life to the game because everything is slightly different.

Features:

-Updated rosters as of 8/14/2010

-Updated attributes according to MLB 2K10

-Uses the latest Homer cyberfaces (Strasburg, Smoak, Chapman, Stanton, etc.) and player IDs found here

-All-Star teams updated

-Rookie and Sophomore teams (see screenshot)

-All stats updated with Lahman database

Let me know of any cyberface issues, wrong player numbers, or any other issues, as I encountered a few when looking through the roster.

A big thanks to:

-grmrpr1313: I used his rosters as a template

-kg: I'm sure grmrpr1313 used your roster as a template for his

-Homer: your cyberfaces are second to none.

-cammel: he fixed countless player ID issues

Please use these as a template for future roster updates.

Obviously this mod is completely free, but it does cost money to buy things like tywiggins' MLB2K10 Roster Editor and it takes a good chunk of time, so donations are always welcome.

Comments?

Click here to download this file

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am unable to download the file. The Download link takes me to another screen to review information but does not pop a link up for the actual download. Is something broken ?

DAMN! It is not your fault man. There is something wrong with the download on our end. Check back again after Trues can look at it. I'm sorry.

Got a strange problem:

I opened up the .mbe file for your roster in MVPEdit. I clicked 'Check Errors', and it tells me that the lineups for several minor league teams are incomplete. I went to see if the lineups needed fixing, but they all appeared to be intact and I couldn't get the error messages to go away. The problem is that when I try to play a game with one of these teams (I tried Indianapolis vs. Iowa), the game will crash at the lineup screen. I'm curious as to where this problem might be coming from.

alright, so i am pretty sure the download will work now...

here is what is new in this update:

-a few new cyberfaces from the amazing Homer have been included (such as heyward, chapman, gardner, etc.). be sure to thank him. he does amazing work.

-a lot of pitch trajectories have been fixed

-a lot of wrong cyberfaces have been fixed

-the top 100 prospects have been updated for 2010

let me know what you think.

Great stuff Hiheat! It's the best we've had for this old game in a long while. And it's good to see people still plugging away at it. I did find a couple issues so far: Jake Peavy has the wrong cyberface and Aroldis Chapman has Heyward's portrait.

Great stuff Hiheat! It's the best we've had for this old game in a long while. And it's good to see people still plugging away at it. I did find a couple issues so far: Jake Peavy has the wrong cyberface and Aroldis Chapman has Heyward's portrait.

Thank you! This is the kind of feedback I need!

Also, does anyone have the latest official release of 2k10 rosters with Strasburg, Castro, etc. in them? I am looking to update those players and since I don't have the game, I can only work with the rosters uploaded here.

New in version 2.5

- These faces have been added (a huge thanks to homer)

101 Freese

103 Saunders

875 Castro

14 Garcia

506 Strasburg

- Hundreds of cyberface errors have been fixed

- Rosters have been updated (Strasburg to the Nats, Castro to Cubs, Willis to Dbacks, Winn to Cards, etc)

I still need someone to upload a current MLB 2k10 roster. I want to update Strasburg, Castro, etc according to 2k10's ratings.

great work for reviving this game for me!

one question though, what do i install Homer Cyberfaces with?

you install the rar file with TiT, found here:

http://www.mlbmods.com/index.php/downloads/mvp-2005/mvp-tools/TiT

• 4 weeks later...

One question. I notice there is no "Save" file included and I am not sure if this contributes to the following or not. When I install the roster according to your directions. It does work in the game, however, when I try to access the "Manage Rosters" screen my game crashes. I really do want to use your roster, however, I also want to be able to access the Manage Rosters area. Can you possibly ID the issue for me ?

One question. I notice there is no "Save" file included and I am not sure if this contributes to the following or not. When I install the roster according to your directions. It does work in the game, however, when I try to access the "Manage Rosters" screen my game crashes. I really do want to use your roster, however, I also want to be able to access the Manage Rosters area. Can you possibly ID the issue for me ?

are you sure you followed my installation instructions exactly? i don't think anyone else is having crashing issues.

Any chance of a post all star game update??

Great work BTW!

i might release a post deadline one that works with homer's 2010 facepack.

Yo hi heat. I just wanna know what I should have installed for this mod/patch to work smoothly and without error. I am about to do a clean install of MVP 08 and grab the latest Homer faces. Whatelse should I grab? Any other face packs or stuff I need to avoid crash? Anything I should not install with this roster?

Archived