2K10 to MVP Rosters Plus

hiheat32

Yo hi heat. I just wanna know what I should have installed for this mod/patch to work smoothly and without error. I am about to do a clean install of MVP 08 and grab the latest Homer faces. Whatelse should I grab? Any other face packs or stuff I need to avoid crash? Anything I should not install with this roster?

all you need to have is homer's facepack update for kgs rosters:

http://www.mlbmods.com/index.php/downloads/mvp-2005/mvp-cyberfaces/kg-roster-facepack-version-01

i have a pack in the roster that has some of homers new faces in it, so you don't need homers pack for now. my next release will be compatible with his 2010 pack.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TYVM bud.... gonna update for the past month as well. Did notice one glaring change that happened prior to your 6/13 update; on 6/7-ish the Milwaukee Brewers released P Jeff Suppan. I'll see if I notice any others... thx again.

• 2 weeks later...

What's new you say?

-Rosters updated to 8/1/10, including all deadline moves.

-Homer's many new cyberfaces ARE compatible. These include faces such as Neftali Feliz, Carlos Santana, Dominic Brown, etc. Go here to download them:

http://www.mlbmods.com/index.php/downloads/mvp-2005/mvp-cyberfaces/2010-facepack

-All-Star game rosters are up to date.

I still need to edit some minor league lineups, but I thought I'd release it now and fix those minor issues in my next release. The next release may have Rookie and Sophomore teams, which is an idea that comes from the NBA. Whatya think?

Comments?

HiHeat I download the rosters and open the .mbe file, I don´t see the latest trades...Escobar (BlueJays) Gonzalez (Braves) among others, i even saw Gary Mathews Jr and Catalanotto with the Mets

Yeah I uploaded the wrong ones the first time around. Try it again. If they are still wrong, let me know.

yeah, i just downloaded the ones i just uploaded. it should be fine now (gonzalez is on the braves, escobar is on the jays). the only thing that is not all the way up to date are the released players because the team's minor league rosters need to be filled out. this is why the cat and gary matthews are on the mets aaa team.

I downloaded the rosters twice and haven't noticed any changes yet. Berkman is still with the Astros, Wood and Kearns are still with the Indians, C.H. Park is still on the Yankees main roster.

wow that shouldn't be happening. i'll try to find out what is happening.

No issues here. Everything looks awesome! Thx HiHeat great work!

Thanks!

I reuploaded the rosters. If you downloaded the roster before 10pm et, then redownload them. To check, be sure the All-Star rosters are updated. Let me know if there are any other issues.

Whats new?

-Rookie and Sophomore teams included in the Heroes and Legends slots (see picture)

-Updated some player ID's

-Edited some attributes

-Fixed some minor league roster errors

-Added Buck to the Orioles

-Fixed some other minor issues.

I got a quick 2 for ya thats an easy fix HiHeat.

Asdrubal Cabrera is 640. currently 642

Matt Laporta is 647 (04 style). Currently 700 (04 style)

Sure thing. This is the kind of feedback I need.

Can you add Matt Watson to the Oakland Athletics Roster please. http://oakland.athletics.mlb.com/team/player.jsp?player_id=420673 Also, Jake Fox was traded from the Athletics to the Orioles for Ross Wolf. Needs to be updated.

Will do. Thanks.

Sure thing. This is the kind of feedback I need.

Will do. Thanks.

I didn't see these latest trades

Tigers Acquire Brandon Jones

Athletics Aquire Boof Bonser

Athletics Claim Jeff Larish AAA

Rockies Claim Wes Hodges

Phillies Acquire Mike Sweeney

Pirates Claim Chan Ho Park

Yankees Acquire Chad Gaudin

Marlins Sign Chad Tracy

Indians Claim Drew Sutton

Nationals Acquire Brian Bixler

Red Sox Sign Carlos Delgado AAA

I didn't see these latest trades

Tigers Acquire Brandon Jones

Athletics Aquire Boof Bonser

Athletics Claim Jeff Larish AAA

Rockies Claim Wes Hodges

Phillies Acquire Mike Sweeney

Pirates Claim Chan Ho Park

Yankees Acquire Chad Gaudin

Marlins Sign Chad Tracy

Indians Claim Drew Sutton

Nationals Acquire Brian Bixler

Red Sox Sign Carlos Delgado AAA

This is because those happened after the trade deadline. I believe it says updated as of 8/1...

New in 3.2:

-rosters updated as of today of course

-cammel corrected many player IDs

-player stats updated through 2009 with the Lahman database

-you need to download the latest Homer cyberface pack

Edit: I also fixed all of the pitch trajectory problems.

• 4 weeks later...

Any potrait pack compatible with this roster ?, i already installed it, but the players still have MVP 2005 default potratis.

Jesus Christ you don't know how to read the instructions provided with this mod either do you? Another guy who thinks the provided help that comes with these mods are something to ignore.

Jesus Christ you don't know how to read the instructions provided with this mod either do you? Another guy who thinks the provided help that comes with these mods are something to ignore.

I still didn't read it, my bad. As i see i don't like you, every time i post a question u respond angry, your a member of the staff u could start by being gentle.

Anyways, every time i try to start a game it crashes at when it loads like 50%, what could be the problem ?

Archived