2K10 to MVP Rosters Plus

hiheat32

I still didn't read it, my bad.

You still didn't read the directions and you still are having problems with this? For the life of me I can't understand why. I mean this shit should automatically work for you without bothering to take the time to read the directions. I can see why you are frustrated. Other people should be required to read the directions that came with the mod. Not you.

As i see i don't like you, every time i post a question u respond angry, your a member of the staff u could start by being gentle.

You don't like me?? Good. Now we are even. But don't tell anyone.

And I am not about to "be gentle" when you have continually made the same mistakes. Remember when you had a hard time installing the TC 1998 mod? You said you couldn't get it because you were not even a rookie in installing mods. And I told you then it had nothing to do with being an expert in installing these mods or a novice. It had everything to do with reading the instructions that came with the mod. You didn't do it then and you didn't do it here so this is your problem. You are out of your mind if I am holding your hand to help you install a mod when you said yourself you still have not read the instructions. Where the hell do you people come from??

Anyways, every time i try to start a game it crashes at when it loads like 50%, what could be the problem ?

Because you have a pirated copy of the game. You tried to fool people that you own this game but you don't own it. Take a look at one of your first posts you made on this site that you made right here.

This is not exactly a mod request.

Im play MVP since im whas 8 year old but im loss him any one know how download him in maybe 1 or 2 links ?

That's why your game crashes. Because you have an illegal copy. Now don't ever ask for technical support for an illegal copy of the game in here again because we are not going to break the rules for you.

Thank you so much for your understanding in this matter.

Gentle enough for you?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL.. Go get them Y4L. Very nice update HH. Very nice.

The problem is when you are dealing with these kind of people wtferrell is that they only see one part of what you are telling them. All this guy is going to take out of this is that I am picking on him and for no good reason at all. He's not going to pay attention to the real reason why I leaned on him here.

Because you have a pirated copy of the game. You tried to fool people that you own this game but you don't own it. Take a look at one of your first posts you made on this site that you made right here.

This is not exactly a mod request.

Im play MVP since im whas 8 year old but im loss him any one know how download him in maybe 1 or 2 links ?

That's why your game crashes. Because you have an illegal copy. Now don't ever ask for technical support for an illegal copy of the game in here again because we are not going to break the rules for you.

Thank you so much for your understanding in this matter.

Gentle enough for you?

Ur right on most of what you say, i give you the reason on everything except on the last thing you said, ys that was my first post, before i knew it was illegal, that my fault too, but right now im using i perfectly legal copy of MVP 2005 that i bought 5 years ago.

Ur right on most of what you say, i give you the reason on everything except on the last thing you said, ys that was my first post, before i knew it was illegal, that my fault too, but right now im using i perfectly legal copy of MVP 2005 that i bought 5 years ago.

That makes no sense if you stop to think about it, which obviously you didn't. If you are using a legal copy of Mvp 2005 right now then how come you were looking to download the warez version of it when you first got here?

Look man, it means nothing to me. You do what you want. I have no problem with that. But don't come in here and keep on making threads asking for help on this game when you admitted you wanted to download it. It's against the rules of the site and that applies to everyone here and not just you. You are not being singled out here.

plu057.gif

That makes no sense if you stop to think about it, which obviously you didn't. If you are using a legal copy of Mvp 2005 right now then how come you were looking to download the warez version of it when you first got here?

Look man, it means nothing to me. You do what you want. I have no problem with that. But don't come in here and keep on making threads asking for help on this game when you admitted you wanted to download it. It's against the rules of the site and that applies to everyone here and not just you. You are not being singled out here.

Let explain it to you, when i made my first post i didn't knew that it was illegal. Second i bought my copy on 2005, then back 2007 i upgrade my window and loss the CD's , 2008 I bought an 2007 Mod Copy, 2009 i loss my 2007 copy, 2010 i found my 5 year old 2005 copy and it still worked, since i loss the copy of 2007 i tried to download MVP 2005 without know that it was illegal. Do what you want to do or you need if a break any rule without know, give me another chance, if you don't want to just ban me.

I am not going to go back and forth with you anymore. You have already hijacked this thread by not being able or willing to read the directions that came with this mod. And I don't want to play "who gets the last word here" because it isn't worth it for the other guys who want to use this mod for its real purpose. I think I have already proven what kind of person you are here and how you have backtracked your words in here to cover yourself.

All I will tell you is this. If I were you I would go right to the rules and read them just so you are familiar with them. Ignorance of the rules is no excuse. If everyone else can follow them so can you.

• 3 months later...

OK soooo back to the download discussion? XD

Anyway, I like this roster file hiheat, but It seems to have a really bad quirk where the NL lineups won't register properly. E.G., the lineup will be posted correctly, but it will still register as an error in MVP editor 2006.2. I've noticed this especially with the minor league teams, but also with the MVP teams if I try to tinker with the rosters. Any thoughts?

~Chris

• 1 month later...

Archived