ar_key

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: TL Roster (standard version) 2011

File Submitter: ar_key

File Submitted: 03 Jun 2010

File Updated: 01 Feb 2011

File Category: Rosters

Version: 3.2

New version with update batting attributes for MLB teams and few players from AAA and FA agents.

This roster is standard version, so probably will crash with MVP07/08 or latest facepacks. Im using clean install of MVP and im not facing any crashes issues so far.

MLB teams 25man roster are updated, unfortunatelly a lot of team does not have 20 players, which are neccessary for exporting rosters, so i decided to fill empty spaces in teams with free agents, before realeses new version of rosters, i will fix this.

I've updated pitch types and pitch velocity for a lot of pitchers per MLB Gameday for 2010. Stamina and control updated for a lot of pitchers.

TO INSTALL JUST COPY DATABASE FOLDER into C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\MVP Baseball 2010\data\database or copy TL32FINAL_Rosters.sav to your MVP05/08 folder in My Documents directory and load the roster from game menu.

Suggestions are welcome, if you have any, pls write them to support thread or report players which are not on correct team.

BIG THANKS goes to Jim825 which help me a lot of with this roster, once more thanks.

I hope you will enjoy it

:drinks:

Click here to download this file

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I tried to import this using all three methods (sav file, MVPEdit import, copying the folder) and it crashes every time I try to start a game.

Also, for the next version could you give Mike Pelfrey a splitter?

Thanks, your rosters are great (when I can use them :D)

• 1 month later...

lol what?

Mark told you what to do to possibly fix your problem. Keyword search "Shane Reynolds". Here is one of many post(s)/thread(s) dealing with the subject of "Mini-game crashes".

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?showtopic=31693&st=300&p=610278&#entry610278

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Really excited that you're starting ont he rosters so early in the season dude! This is awesome!

I follow the Brewers avidly, so I'll try and keep you updated on that team and their farm system to make things easier for you. For now, the Brewers seems to have their 25 man roster pretty much set:

Starting Pitchers:

Zack Grienke

Yovanni Gallardo

Sean Marcum

Randy Wolf

Chris Narveson

Relief Pitchers:

John Axford (closer)

LaTroy Hawkins(setup)

Takashi Saito(setup)

Zack Braddock

Kameron Loe

Sean Greene

Manny Parra

Starting lineup: (a little contested whether the new manager Ron Roenike will have Gomez high or low in the batting order, so I'll just give you both scenarios)

If Gomez leads off:

CF Carlos Gomez

2B Rickie Weeks

LF Ryan Braun

1B Prince Fielder

3B Casey McGehee

RF Corey Hart

C Jonathan LuCroy

SS Yuniesky Betancourt

P

If Gomez doesn't lead off (probably the more likely scenario)

Weeks

Hart

Braun

Fielder

McGegee

Betancourt

LuCroy

Gomez

P

former 3B Mat Gamel will be on the bench, and has been given a utility role this season (corner infield and outfield spots) He will probably get the majority of the DH duties

Bench:

Gamel

Craig Counsell

Chris Dickerson

Brandon Boggs

Wil Nieves (he and George Kottaras will compete for the backup catcher spot, but while both of them can't hit, Nieves will probably make the team because Kottaras can't throw anyone out)

For now, Mark DiFelice will probably not start the season with the Brewers coming off of major surgery, and you should probably put him in their AAA team. I recommend adjusting his ratings to 95 control and 99 movement on his cutter. It was one of only four pitches he threw two years ago (before he got injured) but nobody could hit it, even though he only threw the ball at 85-83 miles an hour. His other pitches are an 86 MPH fastball, an average changeup, and an average curve. You may want to consider giving him a stamina rating in the 50-60 range, because he is technically a spot starter despite his relegation to the bullpen.

Lemme know if there is any way I can help!

~Chris

• 1 month later...

Archived