Post Patch Sliders - Anyone Have Good Ones?

Jason99vmi

Give people time now. The patch was just released yesterday. I'm sure that they are being worked on by someone.

Fully understand but just wanted to start a thread where people can share the tweaks to the sliders post patch.

I started out with Pato's sliders but tweaked a few since then.

Some sliders that may need to be tweaked from my observations:

Fielder speed (may need to be increased?)

CPU batting contact- I have it around 35-40 (noticed opposing batters reaching out of zone to poke hits more) 10+ hits each game.

CPU Pitch succes or User batting contact - seems tougher to hit (using already started chise so not using classic hitting)

Fielder throwing - since they fixed this one i guess we can return to normal settings

Stealing - stole second with Nyjer Morgan with a horrible jump, may be too easy now.

Definitely enjoy the fixes 2k10 made but still bitter about injuries and errors.

• 2 months later...

Here's a set of sliders I came up with and have been using for about 2 weeks now. Keep in mind that I don't use inside edge at all as well as batter's eye. I use classic hitting and total control pitching. Now without the inside edge for pitching you'll need to really paint the corners and use a lot of off speed stuff. I actually started a Kansas City Royals franchise with the latest roster update and am having a ball with these sliders. A lot of really realistic games. So far I'm 8-4 with the Royals and tied for 1st with the White Sox. But anyways here's the set i'm using and feel free to give them a try. Like I said, there probably not for everyone because everyone plays differently, but for those who like a challenge you should like them.

MLB2k10SlidersPostPatch.rar

Archived