Bad Sportsmanship Player Watchlist

iSkylla

If you play with a person who throws everything out of the zone or is just a bad sport, post their name so we know to avoid them.

Shutupnplay04 - I've played a few games with him, but it doesn't take away the fact that he's a poor sport.

• 5 weeks later...

TheWorkSucks - he is also a terrible player, if you start winning he quits on you

Shutupnplay04 - if you beat him he disconnects the internet at the last pitch so that it doesnt count that you beat him

Detriot - complete lagger, full bars but lags horribly

David02- complete lagger, avoid him at all times, always get disconnected when you play with him

TheWorkSucks - he is also a terrible player, if you start winning he quits on you

[sarcasm on] You're kidding!! I'd never expect that out of this guy. He's a pillar of the community around here.[/sarcasm off] But he goes by a different name on this site. He's RoSmecher on Mvpmods. Here, I'll show you.

Post he made on Mvpmods in this thread. And he makes the same post over at Mlbmods in this thread. Note the user name over there.

You guys enjoy your online play in here. That's important. You get the most out of these PC baseball games when you are playing against someone else instead of the AI all the time and when you play against a decent opponent it makes it that much better.

Shutupnplay04 - if you beat him he disconnects the internet at the last pitch so that it doesnt count that you beat him

Detriot - complete lagger, full bars but lags horribly

David02- complete lagger, avoid him at all times, always get disconnected when you play with him

just played shutupnplay04, beat him by playing real baseball, NL style, but real baseball. I like to paint the corners and only threw balls when the damn lag made me overthrow or mess up the pitch so I just threw fast balls with Justin Verlander at the knees and the letters on the corners, he couldn't touch me. He was throwing balls way outside or bouncing them in the dirt constantly, except for a few lucky swings I timed just right and got a couple of doubles then sac bunted A-Jax to third and stole home to put myself up 2-0. He started a comeback with a couple lucky doubles with 2 outs in the 7th, so I pulled my Andy Oliver(Alex Ondrusek) and put in Phil Coke to get an easy pop fly to end the inning. We played all the way until the end, then the *****...I mean poor sport, decided to pull the plug before it became official. I've played 3 games only the very first person didn't try to cheat their way into a win or quit after I'd pitched a gem. I'm done playing online, 15fps is horrible to play with, swinging before you can read the pitch is stupid, and the players are poor sports. I gave it a try and came away unimpressed, although I am glad to see that I am better than some cheating losers.

Archived