Misopogon

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: Royals Road Alts that Might Actually Beat White Sox Once

File Submitter: Misopogon

File Submitted: 12 Jul 2010

File Updated: 12 Jul 2010

File Category: MLB 2K10 - Uniforms and Accessories

Version: 1

So, this week the Tigers went 2/3 against the Twins, and had a 5-game win streak. Yet we suddenly, LOST first place in the AL Central?

You know why this is happening?

Because the Royals can't beat the White Sox on the road. At all. I heard they gave up like 200 runs last night, all to Carlos Quentin.

Royals_White_Sox_Baseball_CXS110_07-12-2

Kittens, people. Thousands and thousands of cute cuddly kittens, dying because you choose a game that is of utmost importance to the Tigers to rest Zach Greinke's awwww shoulder so your replacement-level junkballers can can give up 15 runs to franchise dead weights like Andruw Jones and Alex Rios. KITTENS are DYING because of this!

whitesoxkillkittens.jpg

You'll notice that Mitch Maier, while watching yet another kitten-killing White Sox homer go over the fence, is wearing an outfit that doesn't appear in 2K10: a blue alt with gray pants.

I could have simply made this and given it to you. But the real Royals have these road unis, and THEY can't seem to beat the White Sox in them. And since I know you all play MLB2K10 just to watch White Sox lose as much as possible, I didn't want to give you something that would make that possible.

So here's two more road options for KC Royals.

The first turns their grays into sky blues (and adds a much-needed white pipe on the legs), and I was happy with the result. The second turns the home royal blue alts into away alternates with gray pants. Also, the top shades to a different blue as it gets more distal(it's actually a dark version of the exact shade they use on the turquoise homes).

Result:

4786503898_540e56a8aa_b.jpg

Step 1: Back up your files (uniform_kcr_alt_2.iff and uniform_kcr_away.iff).

Step 2: Put these in the same spot

Step 3: Start a game of the Royals at White Sox

Step 4: Start Greinke.

Step 5: BEAT THE FRIGGITY WHITE SOX!!!

_away.iff:

4785872141_92ae75012e_z.jpg

_alt_2.iff:

4786503974_7749a857f2_z.jpg

Yes, I'm proud.

You know what would make be prouder, though? IF THE F***ING ROYALS OR ANYBODY WOULD BEAT THE F***ING WHITE SOX!!@!

Click here to download this file

Archived