MarkB

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: 2010 Yankees MLB & MiLB uniforms with patches and black armband

File Submitter: MarkB

File Submitted: 17 Jul 2010

File Updated: 06 Oct 2010

File Category: MLB 2K10 - Uniforms and Accessories

Version: 5 - Final

2010 Yankees home and road uniform with patches and black armband. Also includes Scranton Wilkes-Barre Yankees and Trenton Thunder uniforms with patches.

From the readme;

In honour of Bob Sheppard, who once said "Remember Lou Gehrig's farewell address? It was 90 seconds! Keep it brief!", I'll do the same with this readme file.

Make a copy of your uniform_nyy_home.iff.

Extract the uniform_nyy_home.iff from this archive to your MLB 2K10 game directory.

Done.

Any issues, let me know.

Rest in peace, Mr. Steinbrenner and Mr. Sheppard. Wear your World Series rings in heaven - if only to annoy the Angels.

===========================

Version 2 - added black armband in honour of Ralph Houk. Thanks to rroy0824 and Maestro23 for providing screenshots.

Version 3 - Improved black armband on Yankees home uniform, added patches and improved armband to Yankees road uniform, and added George Steinbrenner patch to Scranton Wilkes-Barre Yankees home uniform and included in the package. To install, follow the same instructions as above, replacing uniform_nyy_home.iff with uniform_swy_home.iff.

Version 4 - Added George Steinbrenner patch to Trenton Thunder home uniform, adjusted location of George Steinbrenner patch on Scranton Wilkes-Barre Yankees home uniform and adjusted location of Bob Sheppard patch on Yankees road uniform. To install the Thunder uniform, follow the same instructions as above, replacing uniform_nyy_home.iff with uniform_trt_home.iff.

Version 5 - Final. Added George Steinbrenner patch to Scranton Wilkes-Barre Yankees and Trenton Thunder road uniforms, removed NYY logo from Scranton Wilkes-Barre Yankees road uniform sleeve and added NYY logo and Rawlings logo to Trenton Thunder sleeves. All uniforms should now be complete and accurate.

Click here to download this file

I like the way you think, sir! :spiteful:

I can't help but think that screenshot looks so much better than the Pettitte one I took. Would you mind if I use that as the screenshot for the mod?

I'll give you 40% of any monies obtained from the mod. ;)

I like the way you think, sir! :spiteful:

I can't help but think that screenshot looks so much better than the Pettitte one I took. Would you mind if I use that as the screenshot for the mod?

I'll give you 40% of any monies obtained from the mod. ;)

Sure man, no prob. Royalties not needed or wanted. ;)

Anything for the Smooth Criminal. :ph34r:

No royalties? You mean...you don't want anything for the use of your screenshot?

My God...people will be making mods for free next! We cannot allow this to happen!

People making mods...for nothing...for the fun instead of money...my God...what is the world coming to?

Updated with black armband in honour of Ralph Houk. The screenshot is still showing version 1, but I'll update it when I can get a screenshot of version 2. I'm away from home, so I can't take one right now.

Updated again - now has Yankees home and road (2 patches & armband) and Scranton W/B Yankees home (Steinbrenner patch). If I can get any photos of how the patch looks on the Scranton W/B road, I'll add that as well.

Updated again, now includes the Thunder home uniform. Fixed the location of the GMS patch on the Scranton home uniform and the Bob Sheppard patch on the Yankees road uniform.

Last update should be with the Scranton and Trenton road uniforms, if I can get some photos of them. Might correct the Thunder home uniform to include the NY on the left sleeve as well.

• 2 months later...

All done, updated to version 5. Now includes all 6 Yankees affiliate uniforms - Yankees home and road, Scranton home and road, and Trenton home and road. Corrected 2K's weird addition to the Scranton uniform of the NYY logo on the sleeve, and added it to the Thunder uniform instead - where it should be. Also added the Rawlings logo to the Thunder sleeves.

Release notes;

Version 5 - Final. Added George Steinbrenner patch to Scranton Wilkes-Barre Yankees and Trenton Thunder road uniforms, removed NYY logo from Scranton Wilkes-Barre Yankees road uniform sleeve and added NYY logo and Rawlings logo to Trenton Thunder sleeves. All uniforms should now be complete and accurate.

Archived