"There Are Traditions, And There Are White Sox Traditions." - A White Sox Franchise

Vizion24

mvpmodswhitesox.pngA White Sox Franchise mvpmodswhitesox.png

By: Vizion24

I've decided to create my first ever franchise on MVPMods. If anyone has some constructive feedback for

me, I'd be more than welcome to try out your suggestions. I am using live rosters as of 7/26/2010 for

the start of the franchise.

APRIL 4, 2010..Chicago, IL - As Spring Training finishes up (simulated),

the White Sox look to start there 2010 season off good, hoping to pull off a win on Opening Day tomorrow.

The White Sox will face-off against the Cleveland Indians in the first of a three game series.

Beginning of Season Starting Lineup

SeasonLineup.png

Beginning of Season Pitching Rotation

SeasonRotation.png

Very cool, a Whitesox fan. I thought I was alone. I'm in the middle of my own Chisox franchise and like real life have a 1 game lead over the Twinkies and a couple over the Tigers. Good luck with yours!

You're not alone, brotha! :drinks:

Looking good. I'll be following. :popcorn:

Ahah! Thanks man.

mvpmodswhitesox.pngCarmona departs early as Sox take opener in style mvpmodswhitesox.png

Matchup

matchup43.png

Cleveland Indians Starting Lineup

lineupindians43.png

Chicago White Sox Starting Lineup

lineupsox43.png

boxscore43.png

Highlights

pkonerko43-1.pngarios43-1.png

Player of the Game

Mark Buehrle

8.0 IP

3 ER

10 H

3 K

Chicago Tribune

APRIL 5, 2010..Chicago, IL - What's the most fun way to win a ballgame? A blowout, or a nail biter? Personally, I love watching my team, the Chicago White Sox, blowout their opponent in a match. And that right there is exactly with they did in today's home opener. Paul Konerko went deep on a 2-1 count, costing Fausto Carmona three earned runs. Alex Rios and Carlos Quentin also had dingers, Quentin's being two RBIs with one swing. After Carmona departing in the 2nd inning, the Indians Skipper gave the ball to Dwight Jesse who didn't do much better. He pitched only 2.0 innings while giving up three earned. To close out the game in a non-save situation, Eric Theets was given the ball and shut down the Tribe easily in a "1-2-3" 9th inning. The White Sox will hand the ball to Gavin Floyd after a day off tomorrow. The game will start promptly at 7:11 PM Central time.

mvpmodswhitesox.pngLate inning homer provides enough support for Indians mvpmodswhitesox.png

Matchup

matchup45.png

Cleveland Indians Starting Lineup

lineupindians45.png

Chicago White Sox Starting Lineup

lineupsox45.png

boxscore45.png

Highlights

ramirez45.pnghafner45.png

• FAN CAM: Shot of the Day

fancam45.png

Player of the Game

pog45.png

Chicago Tribune

APRIL 7, 2010..Chicago, IL - They just could not make good contact with the ball. And by "they", I mean the Chicago White Sox. The Sox took an unfortunate loss in today's night game against the Cleveland Indians. Gavin Floyd was set out to start while Jake Westbrook sat in the dugout on the opposition, waiting for the bottom half of the first inning to begin. Already in the 2nd inning, having a no-hit ballgame, Jake Westbrook struck out 4 before finally giving up a double to Andruw Jones. The game then became tied as the next batter, A.J. Pierzynski, knocked Jones in. Alexi Ramirez hit a three-run shot to right field in the 3rd, giving the Sox a three-run lead early. After handing the ball to Joe Smith in the 5th, the White Sox were completely held in check after only getting one other base runner for the rest of the evening. They, unforunatley, were the only side to be held in the runs column. Gavin Floyd, in the 7th inning, gave up a base hit to Trevor Crowe of the Tribe with ducks on the pond to make it a 3-4 ballgame, still in the Sox favor. The White Sox skipper, Ozzie Guillen, made his slow stride out to the mound in the 8th, calling in Tony Pena to face Travis Hafner with runners on first and second. No one expected what came next. First pitch thrown by Pena was taken yard by Hafner, making it a now 6-4 game in the top of a late inning. Kerry Wood then came in for the Indians and pitched 2.0 innings without giving up a hit to close out the game.

Tough loss there man. Floyd ran out of gas late, and then the bullpen couldn't get it done. I've been there many times.

Good luck next game.

The game looked to be mine until that homerun was given up. I was in awe at the timing, especially FIRST PITCH. Damn Tony Pena. :vava:

My advice: put the difficulty to max, set all the sliders against you, and go 0-162. Otherwise you are an enemy to kittens.

whitesoxkillkittens.jpg

Kittens, man!

I'd rather not go 0-162. That'd be boring a waste of time.

I set my sliders as they were given to me by Maestro23, but tweaked down the user power/contact.

I tried a new look, rather than just pasting images and adding some text. It came out to way too many pictures, so I tried it all in one. Where it says "CLICK HERE FOR HIGHLIGHTS", the picture underneath is what would be the "highlights".

Constructive feedback is appreciated! 8)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived