2005 MLB Roster to be completed on Opening Day

SwinginSoriano

Cincinnati Reds Fixes

Tim Hummel is no longer a RED he plays for Boston Red Sox

put Joe Valentine on the ML roster instead. Hummel has claimed by boston Reds got nothing for him

Jersey #s problems

Eric Milton from 21 to 22

Felipe Lopez from 12 to 2

Javier Valentin from 20 to 17

Rich Aurilia from 35 to 33

David Weathers from 35 to 25

Brandon Claussen from 36 to 34

Ramon Ortiz from 45 to 36

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Put this under the "does anyone give a crap" department, but I am going to make the final version. I messed around with the config file so I was able to rename the pitching windups and motions. Now I can give most players accurate windups and can FINALLY fix the pitch motions. (Thanks to some dude's description on the MVPedit thread for 2005). I will also convert the roster so people can use it in both games! Of course, the 2005 version will probably have to be adjusted by someone who owns the game, and of course, I can't give anyone the .sav file for 2005.

Well, now you know!

Put this under the "does anyone give a crap" department, but I am going to make the final version. I messed around with the config file so I was able to rename the pitching windups and motions. Now I can give most players accurate windups and can FINALLY fix the pitch motions. (Thanks to some dude's description on the MVPedit thread for 2005). I will also convert the roster so people can use it in both games! Of course, the 2005 version will probably have to be adjusted by someone who owns the game, and of course, I can't give anyone the .sav file for 2005.

Well, now you know!

I give a crap, SS, and I think it's great news. I too don't have MVP2005 yet (I'm one of the backordered folks from Fry's Outpost who won't get it until the end of next week cuz I'm too cheap/lazy to cancel and get it elsewhere). So all I've got is MVP2004 to keep me company in the meantime.

Lookin forward to the final final version!

• 4 weeks later...

The 3rd "final version" of the roster will be released by opening day. With more fixed batting stances, some minor corrections on the few incorrect pitching motions, all the transactions (excluding ST invite releases, gotta keep the minors full), updated DITTIES (thanks to that dude who made the topic in the 05 section), and now since I am a madman updated player weights!

Damn, the 5 people who are still playing this game are going to love this!

Talking about player weights... Everyone is basically getting heavier as usual. (And these are just listed weights) Yeah, there is no steroids in baseball.

• 2 weeks later...

SwingingSoriano, I noticed the diamondbacks are missing a couple of starters. Are you done with updates? The roster is awesome anyway but I just thought I'd ask. I know I'm probably 1 of the 25 fans they have left but hey you gotta love your team. :D

Thanks

P.S. I'm one of those 5 people still playing as my wife has been a little tight with the money lately. 8)

Archived