New Rosters

Speedball13

unfortunatley im not sure if im gonna be able to update my no fakes roster.Due to a legal situation beyond my control ,i found out today that in about 12 days i will not have a home and no money to just up and find a new place.My landlady is trying help out to keep me from losing my home but doesnt look promising at this time.My appologies to everyone who is hoping for the update and especially to remdog who spent hours hiself helping me on research on players who had the wrong color etc.Ill try and get what i can when time permits but 12 days dont really give me much time to really get an accurate update,im really really sorry

Don - I don't think it's an understatement when I say that with your situation right now, the rosters are the least important thing in the world. You don't need to apologise for anything.

Best of luck man, I hope everything works out. Don't be afraid to exercise your rights when it comes to the legal aspect of housing, and remember that there is a whole lot of legal information on the internet, some of it may be of use to you.

Don - I don't think it's an understatement when I say that with your situation right now, the rosters are the least important thing in the world. You don't need to apologise for anything.

Couldn't have said it any better, hope everything works out best for you Don.

Don, kinda know what your going through. I will have to let my small place go so I can afford to pay for my Mom's funeral. Will have to move into a smaller place sometime next month. Plus my sister's marriage in Florida is going bad and she and my nephew are moving to Kansas sometime around the first of september. They will need to move in with me till they can afford their own place. But whatever it takes, we will all get through it.

Don, kinda know what your going through. I will have to let my small place go so I can afford to pay for my Mom's funeral. Will have to move into a smaller place sometime next month. Plus my sister's marriage in Florida is going bad and she and my nephew are moving to Kansas sometime around the first of september. They will need to move in with me till they can afford their own place. But whatever it takes, we will all get through it.

Rockies, my best wishes extend to you also. I'm sorry to learn of your mother's passing and for the hard times your sister is currently going through. Hang in there man. I hope things improve for all of you very soon.

Archived