Three Rivers Stadium (1970s version)

dennisjames71

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: Three Rivers Stadium (1970s version)

File Submitter: dennisjames71

File Submitted: 03 Sep 2010

File Category: Stadiums

Version: 1.0

Back to the days of the Mel Gibson Pirate Logo...it's an Ad and Stadium update for Three Rivers Stadium for use with the TC 1974 & 1978 Mods. Day & Night versions included.

Enjoy!!

Click here to download this file

This stadium brings back memories for me Dennis as I was able to go on a bus trip in 1980 to see a Pirates-Dodgers series. It may have been a cookie cutter stadium but for me it was huge ballpark and on Saturday we were able to go out on the field for Camera Day. It was hot as hell that weekend, but when you are a kid and you are getting to see major league baseball, you ignore the heat.

Thank you for Three Rivers!

That’s a great story Y4L. I can relate to having a great childhood/baseball memory where we ignore aspects of our environment. I remember my 1st game as a child in 1979; It was the middle of a hot July but my dad took me to see the Yankees play the California Angels at the ‘cookie cutter’ version of Anaheim Stadium (they were getting ready for the LA Rams to move in). But like you, it didn’t matter, all I knew is that this was my first baseball game and I got to see Reggie Jackson, Thurman Munson, and Tommy John pitching that day. These are the memories that will always stand out; not the certain details that we obsess over when we are adults. Wow, what a day that was. :popcorn:

This stadium brings back memories for me Dennis as I was able to go on a bus trip in 1980 to see a Pirates-Dodgers series. It may have been a cookie cutter stadium but for me it was huge ballpark and on Saturday we were able to go out on the field for Camera Day. It was hot as hell that weekend, but when you are a kid and you are getting to see major league baseball, you ignore the heat.

Thank you for Three Rivers!

Archived