New Franchise...Do You Have To Re-Do Everything?

HarleyRider

Hey all... I did a search for this but couldn't find anything relative, anyway....

When I finish a franchise and start a new one, it seems that I have to re-do myself and all the difficulty sliders again.

My question is, is there a way to get around this and use myself and my difficulty sliders again in a new franchise?

I did have a thought but I don't know if it would work. And that is maybe saving my Difficulty Sliders.sld and my "Player name".usr and putting those back in "after" I start a new franchise. Will this work?

If not, could someone please tell me if there's a way? It would sure save a lot of work. ;)

Thank you very much for any info anyone can give me.

Didn't I answer a question like this from you before?

If you want to use your Sliders.SLD & .usr file in a new franchise, all you have to do is LOAD them before you start a new franchise. Once your start and setup your franchise like you want it, just save it. The next time you load it, it will be using the sliders that you loaded prior to when you first setup the franchise.

Also, going back to a question I answered for you awhile back, you have the option to change your sliders inside your franchise once it's started also.

Remember, you .SLD and .usr files are saved in (Win7): C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\MLB 2K10\Saves

They will stay there until you either delete them while in your Windows OS or you delete them in-game.

Didn't I answer a question like this from you before?

If you want to use your Sliders.SLD & .usr file in a new franchise, all you have to do is LOAD them before you start a new franchise. Once your start and setup your franchise like you want it, just save it. The next time you load it, it will be using the sliders that you loaded prior to when you first setup the franchise.

Also, going back to a question I answered for you awhile back, you have the option to change your sliders inside your franchise once it's started also.

Remember, you .SLD and .usr files are saved in (Win7): C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\MLB 2K10\Saves

They will stay there until you either delete them while in your Windows OS or you delete them in-game.

Thank you so much Maestro23. That definitely answered my question.

To answer your question to me. No. I did not ask this same question before.

My earlier post was if I could change the slider, player, etc. settings during a franchise or would I have to wait until the franchise was finished before they would take effect.

Once again, thanks for answering my question.

Cheers!!! ;)

Archived