Mvp 2K5 Updated Roster

RobbieG1977

Hello,

Every database package that I download my MVP 2K5 crashes. What file do I need to download excalty to work on my game! I want the updated roster!

If you mean for MVP 2005, you have to make sure you have the roster matches with the correct facepack. If it doesn't your game will crash.

excuse me? I didn't ask do it for me I said then how do I? Meaning what do I need to do! Get your facts straight.

Dylan already gave you the best advice anyone can give you and that is to READ the README file that is included in the mods. They are provided not just for the hell of it but to help the user with the mod. Everyone here should be and is expected to do this simple thing all by themselves. DylanBradbury is expected to do this, I am expected to do this and even you are expected to do this. Then again, maybe not.

Dylan already gave you the best advice anyone can give you and that is to READ the README file that is included in the mods. They are provided not just for the hell of it but to help the user with the mod. Everyone here should be and is expected to do this simple thing all by themselves. DylanBradbury is expected to do this, I am expected to do this and even you are expected to do this. Then again, maybe not.

Its called I am trying to learn how to do this by myself. But being scrutinized for asking questions is not a crime on this site. Sometimes the readme files aren't helpful enough thats why they are forums like here so if you aren't going to help then ignore this topic and move elsewhere.....

Now DylanBradbury,

I downloaded <a href="http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=5637">this roster file</a> and all it says is to copy and place certain folders where they should be put. I understand that. Now the crashing part I don't understand.

So I got the rosters to work and can see them in the manage roster portion of the game. What do I need to do for this "facepack" to work. Is it a file I need to download?

Thanks...

Its called I am trying to learn how to do this by myself. But being scrutinized for asking questions is not a crime on this site. Sometimes the readme files aren't helpful enough thats why they are forums like here so if you aren't going to help then ignore this topic and move elsewhere.....

Now DylanBradbury,

I downloaded <a href="http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=5637">this roster file</a> and all it says is to copy and place certain folders where they should be put. I understand that. Now the crashing part I don't understand.

So I got the rosters to work and can see them in the manage roster portion of the game. What do I need to do for this "facepack" to work. Is it a file I need to download?

Thanks...

I think you need to download the 2008 mod (which contained the facepack required).

You could try downloading this roster file, with this facepack.

Another option, if all else fails, is to learn how to make rosters and facepacks yourself. That way you can write the most complete readme ever known to humanity. (And you would have a roster that you like.)

I really can't help you more than that.

As well, Yankee4Life has been a fine upstanding, member of this website since it's founding. It's worth it to be at least respectful to him. "You attract more bees with honey than you do with vinegar."

facepack

I think you needed to download the 2008 mod (which contained the facepack required).

You could try downloading this roster file, with this facepack.

Another option, if all else fails, is to learn how to make rosters and facepacks yourself. That way you can write the most complete readme ever known to humanity. (And you would have a roster that you like.)

I really can't help you more than that.

As well, Yankee4Life has been a fine upstanding, member of this website since it's founding. It's worth it to be at least respectful to him. "You attract more bees with honey than you do with vinegar."

Hey buddy,

I will give your advice a try and like you said if all else fails that do it the good ole fashion way. I understand Yankee4Life has been around alot but to me he sounded rude and accuseed me of asking you to do the work for me. All I wanted was to be guided in the right direction. And the previous note did just that. Thank You!

To Yankee4Life, I am sorry if I offended you but all I was trying was to get the correct information and to me you sounded like I was just another member looking for people to do the work for me! All I wanted was the right information so I can do it myself!

To Yankee4Life, I am sorry if I offended you but all I was trying was to get the correct information and to me you sounded like I was just another member looking for people to do the work for me! All I wanted was the right information so I can do it myself!

Please, don't worry about it. Just as long as you get your game working right. Now remember one thing before you bring it up because I think you are going to notice it once you get into the game. The roster that Dylan told you to download is accurate from the middle of August. HiHeat32 has not updated this roster since then and your guess is as good as mine as to when it will be uploaded again. But the facepacks will only work with this roster and if you use any other one you will get cyberface crashing issues.

Please, don't worry about it. Just as long as you get your game working right. Now remember one thing before you bring it up because I think you are going to notice it once you get into the game. The roster that Dylan told you to download is accurate from the middle of August. HiHeat32 has not updated this roster since then and your guess is as good as mine as to when it will be uploaded again. But the facepacks will only work with this roster and if you use any other one you will get cyberface crashing issues.

Ahh excellant. Thank You! I will keep that in mind!

The 08 conversion is hosted on a different website. You'll have to sign-up for that website.

I'd encourage you to reread the directions that are on the download description.

Ok got it to work! Now here is my latest problem....

I installed the 2008 mod which contained the facepack by "Homer." MVP Baseball 2k5 now crashes when I try to click on the manage rosters on the main menu...

I'd still put a bid on it, it's exceptionally cheaper than I've ever seen it before.

Yes it is. In fact it's a bargain, believe it or not. I've seen it on ebay selling for 80 to 90 dollars and even a few years back on Amazon it was being sold for $250. No lie. People who are selling this are getting as much as they can because they know whomever buys the game can come here and be a contributor and get their money back ten times as much with the mods we have here.

Yes it is. In fact it's a bargain, believe it or not. I've seen it on ebay selling for 80 to 90 dollars and even a few years back on Amazon it was being sold for $250. No lie. People who are selling this are getting as much as they can because they know whomever buys the game can come here and be a contributor and get their money back ten times as much with the mods we have here.

thats why I gave 10 bucks. I really like this site.... :)

Just wish they can bring back triple play, because I am not having any luck elsewhere! :(

Archived