Mvp 2K5 Updated Roster

RobbieG1977

I know this is not the correct thread, but now talking about 08 mvp mod, can someone tell me if i can put the default batter camera and fielding from mvp 2005 to this mvp 08 mod? I downloaded the one that Dylan suggested and wow, i dont like it. I prefer the default cams from mvp 2005

I know this is not the correct thread, but now talking about 08 mvp mod, can someone tell me if i can put the default batter camera and fielding from mvp 2005 to this mvp 08 mod? I downloaded the one that Dylan suggested and wow, i dont like it. I prefer the default cams from mvp 2005

Sure, you can use any datafile you want.

Trues, btw, do u know what roster update should i download? I was about to download searching roster that is updated up to 9/21 and includes minor league, theres another better than that one? For mvp 2008 mod.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

I got the MVP Baseball game and installed the 2008 mod. Everything worked great! Except for one thing? It was with the 2008 roster. How do I update that to the latest roster?

I did a reinstall and installed the 2k10 to 2k5 install with facepack. Did not work! Kept crashing....

So its back to the 2008 mod! Again how do I update the 2008 roster to the current 2k10 MLB and MiLB rosters?

Archived