(Possible) New Nfl Uniforms

JoeRudi26

Saw these unis previewed on PTI the other day. Supposedly leaked by Nike, but nothing is confirmed. If these are in fact legit, I kind of like the direction they're going in. I'm personally drawn to darker colors, and I'm really liking the black base on some of the unis. I don't necessarily like all of them, but I am liking the overall style.

That is some pretty heavy photoshop work, there.

Nike and NFL have already come out claiming this is just fan artwork.

Also, they are clearly photoshopped. They could turn out to be legit NFL concepts, but that certainly isn't an actual person modeling a real uniform.... they are digital.

I think these are fake Joe. That is a template was made by someone at the Chris Creamer site for concepts*. I have it on my computer right now. When Nike takes over, they clame to be changing some uniforms, but i don't think these are it.

*here is the template

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=70947

I've also heard rumors that Nike "not claiming" this as their work is a common practice in high level marketing. The product is "leaked" for the general public response. If the feedback is overwhelmingly positive, Nike (or whoever) reveals that this is in fact their work, and may continue the project and pull in their multi-millions, if the response is negative, Nike (or whoever) doesn't attach their name to it. 

No harm done.

I think these are fake Joe. That is a template was made by someone at the Chris Creamer site for concepts*. I have it on my computer right now.  When Nike takes over, they clame to be changing some uniforms, but i don't think these are it.

*here is the template

http://boards.sports...showtopic=70947

I agree they're photoshopped, my focus was on the concepts themselves. Whether they're Nike's work or not, I have no idea.

BTW, thanks for the link rroy. I have been on Creamer's site to snag logos, but never really knew they had a forums sections.

Man, somebody over there's got some sick skills. Check out this sig someone made. :blink:

2a8i7v6.jpg

Yeah there is a lot of talented people over there. Some of their work is just amazing.

Anyway, if these are Nike's, then the NFL will look interesting to say the least. I think they are just concepts, but if Nike makes Pro Combat like uniforms for every team, then it could be kind of cool. It will be fun to see what they do in the next few years when Nike takes over.

Yeah these are all totally fake. It's frustrating to see how many people out there are so gullible and eat this right up. I thought we'd have a bigger knowledge base as a worldwide internet community and that this story would have been put down right from he start. It's not hard to understand how some people would believe, but the way these fakes have taken off is insane. It frightens me just a little as to what can be put out there and bought into by such large masses with no background behind it.

(Well not all of these are totally fake actually. I hear that the A's are considering JRs input :rofl: )

• 3 weeks later...

Archived