Mvpmods Duplicate Account Amnesty Program

Jim825

I may have two accounts. I wasn't trying to be crooked, I could not remember password etc. as it was several months later so I just started a new one. What do I do?

Well, I can in no way approve or disapprove of you creating a new account, but I can tell you both my opinion, and a suggestion or two.

First, the suggestions. If it was simply forgetting your password, you could set up your computer to remember your password, or log you in on each visit. This isn't a top secret site, and I doubt there is anything here that would cause you any issue from someone else using your PC later, and having access (unless of course, you are only logging in on public PCs).

Another is, there is a password reset/retrieval function (or I assume there is, as I have never had to use it here). Either you enter your email address (shouldn't be that hard to remember if it is only several months ago), or possibly answer a question that you chose (once again, I have never had to use the password retrieval, so I have no idea how it is set up, if at all).

Next, my opinion. You are probably better coming straight out with it and admitting it up front (like you just did) than just creating it, and hoping no one notices.

Well, I can in no way approve or disapprove of you creating a new account, but I can tell you both my opinion, and a suggestion or two.

First, the suggestions. If it was simply forgetting your password, you could set up your computer to remember your password, or log you in on each visit. This isn't a top secret site, and I doubt there is anything here that would cause you any issue from someone else using your PC later, and having access (unless of course, you are only logging in on public PCs).

Another is, there is a password reset/retrieval function (or I assume there is, as I have never had to use it here). Either you enter your email address (shouldn't be that hard to remember if it is only several months ago), or possibly answer a question that you chose (once again, I have never had to use the password retrieval, so I have no idea how it is set up, if at all).

Next, my opinion. You are probably better coming straight out with it and admitting it up front (like you just did) than just creating it, and hoping no one notices.

Well what I ment was how do I get rid of the other account. I did not create it hoping noone would notice as nor so I could DL multiple times as Ive never dl'd anything. It had been several months could not remember pertinent info so I just reregistered. There was no devious intent.

Well what I ment was how do I get rid of the other account. I did not create it hoping noone would notice as nor so I could DL multiple times as Ive never dl'd anything. It had been several months could not remember pertinent info so I just reregistered. There was no devious intent.

It's easy. Send a PM to one of the administrators, preferably Jim825. Tell him that you have two accounts and you want one disabled. He can do it so you can't access that again. Then you will be fine.

Yeah, I wasn't accusing you of anything devious, just telling you my opinion. More or less, just giving you, or anyone else advice for if you run into this issue again.

• 1 year later...

I have been trying to register in the MVP Mods website for over a year. Every time I register (or try to register) a prompt comes up indicating that I will "receive a verification email in ten minutes, most of the time instantly" and I NEVER RECEIVE AN EMAIL!!!! I have been wanting to download these great mods for MVP Baseball and MLB 2K Baseball and this is irritating me. So if anyone can help me out that would be great.

I know that there are bans on the MVP Mods site for trying to make duplicate accounts but to my knowledge, I never had duplicate accounts on any of the sports gaming sites that I look at.

Advertising Agencies