Tampa Bay Acquires Manny & Johnny Damon

dennisjames71

http://sports.espn.g...tory?id=6045200

Dear Rays Management,

Thanks for the left-over garbage. With the exception of Price and Longoria; your team is now officially unwatchable. See you in 2012...maybe.

Sincerely,

A Pissed-Off Rays Fan :facepalm:

DJ, become a Blue Jays fan, we just got rid of the worst contract in team history, because we have the best GM in the league. :D

You know Dylan; I almost wouldn't mind picking Toronto as my 'other' team to replace the Rays. I agree that Anthopoulos is a pretty good GM and at least teams like Toronto, Detroit, and even Baltimore are taking steps in the RIGHT direction. If the Rays thought they couldn't draw crowds over 5,000 into that cavernous warehouse called the Trop in their 3 competing years; it's going to be a library in 2011. Sorry, the estrogen-pill-poppin quitter (Man-Boobs) and a washed up Johnny Damon aren't gonna draw jack-squat for attendance this year. I seriously rather watch a Durham Bulls game with Hellickson and Jennings this season than the Tampa Bay Has-Beens. Good luck with Napoli in Toronto; I usually go to a few Angels games here (I hate the Dodgers) every season and that guy is class and hard-working. I think he'll do well this season. :good:

DJ, become a Blue Jays fan, we just got rid of the worst contract in team history, because we have the best GM in the league. :D

I know right Y4L, whatta day and what an off-season. Man at least the Yanks got a rejuvenated Andruw Jones for a year. He's 50 times better than the crap we got today. <Now officially backing my team since boyhood (Yankees) full-time>

Dear Mr. James:

You are most welcome!

Sincerely yours,

Joe Maddon, manager

Hey, with the exception of the Red Sox, Mets, and Dodgers...I'm willing to look at any other team right now. Hey, another name could be the Tampa Bay Throw-In-The-Towels....hmmmmmm

For real man, Verlander, Cabrera, Porcello, Jackson, Martinez, Valverde, and Benoit (former TB) this is a team you can get behind:clapping:

That's awesome Dylan...but tell me how you got access to the new renovation photos of the inside of Tropicana Field for the 2011 season? You must have a media/press pass or something. :crazy:

You forgot to add

Tumbleweed.gif

to emphasise it's not a crowd, it's one person saying "LETS GO SINGLE A" thrice. ;)

That's awesome Dylan...but tell me how you got access to the new renovation photos of the inside of Tropicana Field for the 2011 season? You must have a media/press pass or something. :crazy:

Just told the guard that I was friends with Dennis James got me in. :)

Thats 75,000Cool Points to Dillon, you can get your own Ricky glasses now!

Haha. I'm going to invest the cool points in a Guaranteed Investment Certificate, and watch it grow! :)

Archived