2011 Rosters

SESbb30

i have no problem if you are using some players created by me :) but i am making standard version of roster, not compatibile with latest facepacks or addition, so you have to corrected photo id or skins. i have created all players on MLB, AAA a almost AA roster of every MLB teams, for A teams probably wont have enough time.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i go click start game to start the game, then before the game starts, the screen goes black and crashes.

this happens to me too, check how many FA are on the FA roster, there are allowed 255 players in FA, once more i have to deleted players and have only 100 FA players on the roster, then game wont crash :( i dont know why :)

this happens to me too, check how many FA are on the FA roster, there are allowed 255 players in FA, once more i have to deleted players and have only 100 FA players on the roster, then game wont crash :( i dont know why :)

Hey I'm just curious, for your next roster (i'm assuming at the start of the season) will guys like Troy Glaus and Garrett Anderson and John Smoltz (who were free agents in your last roster update) have such high ratings/get such big free agent contracts? that's one of the only things that bothered me about your last roster update.

Hey I'm just curious, for your next roster (i'm assuming at the start of the season) will guys like Troy Glaus and Garrett Anderson and John Smoltz (who were free agents in your last roster update) have such high ratings/get such big free agent contracts? that's one of the only things that bothered me about your last roster update.

#1: This is a new roster team and we have never released a roster update before.

#2: We have not finished the free agents and we do not know how they will hash out

#3: Please be aware that even if things don't measure up to your standards, you are more than welcome to assist us in the project, plus, it is really easy to tweak a roster in order to achieve the exact things you want.

Thanks fo the question bro!

~Chris

#1: This is a new roster team and we have never released a roster update before.

#2: We have not finished the free agents and we do not know how they will hash out

#3: Please be aware that even if things don't measure up to your standards, you are more than welcome to assist us in the project, plus, it is really easy to tweak a roster in order to achieve the exact things you want.

Thanks fo the question bro!

~Chris

Oh that question wasn't directed towards the makers of this roster update, it was in regards to AR-KEY'S 2011 FEB roster update.

Looking forward to the release of this roster. I'm not a modder or a roster guy, but I've been playing MVP 05 in one form or another since the day it originally came out. I've even passed down my passion for this game to my son who now plays it as well.

Keep up the great work everyone! Your efforts are greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

I plan on releasing three versions of the roster in quick succession:

Version Alpha: Will have all of the MLB teams as we edited them, and minor league rosters will be very inaccurate

Version Beta (7-10 days later): Will have the MLB rosters updated, Free Agents added

Version 1.0 (2-3 weeks later): Will have the MLB and minor league rosters accurate

Ensuing weeks and months: updating the ratings and rosters for all teams. I hope to have completely up to date rosters, ID assignments, and perhaps even ratings (if I get some help) by the All-Star Break.

For those of you looking forward to this release, I am sorry we took so long . . . it is a big project to update all of the stats and there is still a lot to do before everything is in accord with reality. If you're interested in helping me update the rosters and/or the ratings for the minor leagues (after their opening day, April 6+) please let me know. Updating the rosters once their all up to date will be much easier, but getting everything up to that point is a massive project . . . especially when the season is already in motion.

~Chris

For those of you looking forward to this release, I am sorry we took so long . . . it is a big project to update all of the stats and there is still a lot to do before everything is in accord with reality. If you're interested in helping me update the rosters and/or the ratings for the minor leagues (after their opening day, April 6+) please let me know. Updating the rosters once their all up to date will be much easier, but getting everything up to that point is a massive project . . . especially when the season is already in motion.

~Chris

These are the kind of things you can not rush. It takes time to do a good roster set and if it is rushed, it shows. You should take as much time as you need and only release it when you feel that it is ready.

I plan on releasing three versions of the roster in quick succession:

Version Alpha: Will have all of the MLB teams as we edited them, and minor league rosters will be very inaccurate

Version Beta (7-10 days later): Will have the MLB rosters updated, Free Agents added

Version 1.0 (2-3 weeks later): Will have the MLB and minor league rosters accurate

Ensuing weeks and months: updating the ratings and rosters for all teams. I hope to have completely up to date rosters, ID assignments, and perhaps even ratings (if I get some help) by the All-Star Break.

~Chris

These are the kind of things you can not rush. It takes time to do a good roster set and if it is rushed, it shows. You should take as much time as you need and only release it when you feel that it is ready.

Yah, Y4L is right. Don't rush it. We'd rather have a great, accurate roster a month or two into the season than a formidable one a week or two from now.

If I were you, I'd stop posting release dates, as well as just release a final roster. People tend to get antsy and demanding when mods are "expected."

Archived