Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SESbb30

2011 Rosters

Guys, I am currently compiling a list of MiLB rosters as of today and will get everyone on their correct roster as of this time. When I am finished (keep in mind there are 90 teams), I will hand them off to you guys for proper ratings and proper skin color, etc. This is going to be a huge task, so please bear with me. :-)

i can help you with creating players from A team, which is my next project after realising new prealfa version of my roster :) in few days i will realese new version with complete MLB, AAA and AA roster. Not enough time to create a thousands players from A teams :(

What is your plan for the minor league guys? Do you intend to update the ratings? Do you intend to make the ID's accurate? Not that hard after all . . . just need to coordinate with this list:

Even if you don't, I guess I could update it after everything's done. BTW, is this your way of saying you wouldn't mind me/us copy pasting players from your roster onto our project? You would get credited of course.

~Chris

Just stumbled across this thread. Is this all still in progress, i.e. do you still need help? I don't have a ton of experience but I'm willing to help where I can.

Hi guys! Just came back to this thread and was wondering if this roster is still being worked on?