2011 Rosters

SESbb30

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should have the Yankees done today and will add the stats to the Pirates and Giants right after. Guys, once you see the teams listed as "Stats Cmp" on the FTP, they are ready to be adjusted. If you add players to any of these teams, please take note so that I can add the stats to these players.

Also, the main page should reflect that the Orioles, Rays, and Blue Jays are also complete.

Thanks,

Travis

I should have the Yankees done today and will add the stats to the Pirates and Giants right after. Guys, once you see the teams listed as "Stats Cmp" on the FTP, they are ready to be adjusted. If you add players to any of these teams, please take note so that I can add the stats to these players.

Travis

10/4 on that one Travis. To this point, I may have adjusted ratings on stat-complete teams, but not the personnel for the very reason you mentioned. I will definitely keep track of all the personnel moves for your convenience and let you know if/when I am going to change someone.

Once we finish the first draft of the MLB teams, I think that our next task should be to adjust the ratings of all the players most likely to make it into the big leauges this season . . . in other words, a LOT of the players on each teams's spring training roster . . . wow what a pain that will be considering that they could wind up with most any team at this point. Still, its exciting to think that at the very least we'll have all of the MLB teams rated, rostered, and ready to go for opening day, quite possibly with a bunch of the minor leagues done too.

~Chris

im trying to do the rosters myself but i cant export the dats files its saying that i dont have 20 to 25 players on a certain team which i do? anyone else have this issue before how do i get past this

I don't know why, but some base rosters, (especially Grmpprs and HiHeat's 2k10tomvp) are VERY buggy. I have experienced the same problem as what you just described. What I've been doing is re-arranging the rosters team by team, and exporting the finished teams. Once exported, you can import a team to a more stable roster like TL32.

~Chris

im trying to do the rosters myself but i cant export the dats files its saying that i dont have 20 to 25 players on a certain team which i do? anyone else have this issue before how do i get past this

try move all players to another team and then back. also you can try deleted all batting lineups. have same problem too, but unftounatelly im cooperating with my colleague Mr.Alzheimer :)

Ryan and Travis:

I have an idea in order to make sure that we cover all of the guys on the spring training rosters. If you select any guy on an MLB team's 40-man roster, it will take you to the player's page. The right side of the web-page will display every player present at spring training. from there we can rate the players that don't make the MLB team, checking them off and putting them on a MLB-ST.met team. It doesn't have to be a formal team, but more of a file from which we can draw on both to prepare for Travis's stats, and also for whatever team they windup on . . . major league or minor.

I recommend that each team's roster is printed/saved immediately, before they cut/trade/demote anyone.

~Chris

i did my rosters they a very accurate i just couldnt get that japan player for minny on my rosters and my ratings r not updated..i just wanted to play some mvp baseball

Best I could do:

Tsuyoshi Nishioka

Birthdate: July 27, 1984

First Position: 2B

Second Position: SS

Throws: R

Bats: L

Career Potential: 3 Stars

Batter Ditty Type: Pop

Jersey Number: 7

Height: 5' 11"

Weight: 175

Body Type: Average

Face: 906

Hair Color: Black

Bat Color:

Fielding Glove:

Elbow Guard:

Shin Guard:

Wristband:

Socks:

Catcher Mask:

Batting Gloves:

Batting Stance:

Contact vs. RHP: 61

Contact vs. LHP: 62

Power vs. RHP: 54

Power vs. LHP: 58

Bunting: 74

Plate Discipline: 70

Durability: 75

Speed: 91

Stealing Aggressiveness: 100

Baserunning Ability: 65

Fielding: 90

Range: 85

Throwing Strength: 100

Throwing Accuracy: 90

Fastball

Take vs. LHP: 100

Take vs. RHP: 100

Miss vs. LHP (Strike): 50

Miss vs. RHP (Strike): 50

Chase vs. LHP (Ball): 10

Chase vs. RHP (Ball): 10

Curveball

Slider

Hot/Cold Zones vs. LHP:

C N H

N H N

N C N

Hot/Cold Zones vs. RHP:

C H C

H H N

N C C

Dylan what Audio # did you give Nishioka? I created a couple of guys I know from local high schools on other roster sets and gave them Audio #1 and it never was a problem.

I never made an audio for Nishioka, I just used my calculators to generate ratings for him. I think that's what marin0s02 wanted.

The whole AL East (MLB) is done. All I have left is to enter stats for Rockies, Pirates and Giants.

f*** yea!!! At this rate, we'll easily have the whole MLB done by opening day, and probably have the minor league rosters done too! So lets see, I've done 8 teams so far, Playball 5, and Ryan 3, we're over half-way done (16 out of 30 teams)! And when Ryan's mid-terms are over, then we'll really start slamming this out!

~Chris

if you guys finish your division(s) and want to take the AL West, feel free to do it. again, i feel horrible for not doing much lately, but after next week ill be able to get goin again.

No worries Ryan. Yea, I can start on the AL West if Travis has left me any of them to do by time I finish the NL West.

BTW, I just finished the Padres.

~Chris

Alright, some good news, and some bad news (i guess), good news first, my last midterm is tommorow :yahoo: , and i dont have any classes on thursday so ill be workin on the rosters alot on thursday, the bad news *kinda*, spring break starts saturday and ill be home for that for about a week and a half, i plan on taking my computer with me, but i dont know how much uploading/downloading ill be able to do, because i live in the country and our internet well, sucks lol. so i do plan to put a pretty good dent in these rosters over the next two weeks, just do update you guys here lol.

Archived