Mvp 15 Cyberfaces Project

jogar84

I'm sure he already has ideas and a few suggestions aren't bad, but request after request after request for players and drops of the day really aren't in keeping with this thread. This is a preview thread, not a request thread.... and there's always PM's.

I'm sure he already has ideas and a few suggestions aren't bad, but request after request after request for players and drops of the day really aren't in keeping with this thread. This is a preview thread, not a request thread.... and there's always PM's.

thanks man, and dont worry i dont mind everyone's request - it means people are still interested lol

. just because i dont post the person's request doesnt mean im not working on the face, it takes a while to find the right model to work with. usually if i cant find it right away, ill move on to a different face, then go back to the other one later.

wow, that donnie baseball is stellar. it might be your best one to date. pineda's good too. i had made one earlier, so now we got two :) if you're looking for more m's, carlos peguero could use one.

thanks homer. i didnt see a face id assigned to pineda so i went i ahead and did him. mattingly without his stache isnt the same though ;)

i agree, which is more amazing you got him to look just like him. the head shape from the hair down to the nose is spot on.

where were you looking to see if there was an id assigned?

i guess the id list i downloaded from MLBmods was outdated