Mvp 15 Cyberfaces Project

jogar84

Jogar, these faces are great. I wish you would do some for MLB 2K11 ;-) haha. Anyway, quick question, whose face did you use as a base for Wilson Valdez? I want to make him in 2K11. Thanks man. Keep up the good work.

looking good so far! glad to see you're giving this a shot. keep practicing it. i had already done a konerko face too.

try to play around with mapping and re-modelling. you'll get better with the more you do. try to pay attention to some of the small things. i particularly notice some of the eyes don't map out right. rios could use some work on his nose too.

looking good so far! glad to see you're giving this a shot. keep practicing it. i had already done a konerko face too.

try to play around with mapping and re-modelling. you'll get better with the more you do. try to pay attention to some of the small things. i particularly notice some of the eyes don't map out right. rios could use some work on his nose too.

Thank you Homer ...... You and jogar are the best ...... Regards .....

Edited by jedinstvo

damn no update no new previews....i look everyday hope we have one soon cause i need these faces in my game

Please stop spamming this thread with your posts, continuing to ask when there will be a release and telling us how much you need these faces. Homer will release something when he's ready. Continuing to pester him about it is not going to motivate him to get a release out sooner. If anything, it will have the opposite effect!

Try to be patient. Homer's sole purpose in life is not to create mods for you. I'm sure he has other, more important things to do.

If you can't back off on your posts, you may give me no choice but to take more drastic measures. Consider yourself warned......

don't think of it as a way to deter you from making requests, as the requests are appreciated. you just need to do so once, not multiple times. he's not referring to the two posts of the same thing right in a row, as that's a technical issue. what he's referring to is constantly requesting the same guys more than once, or asking when the release is going to be.

we've talked about this before, and i know it's because you get a little over zealous. it's great that you're excited by it, so don't stop being excited. just be a little more conservative on asking the same questions.

but as for any releases, i will update the facepack when there are enough to do so. jogar's got a good list going, so when he releases his pack, i'll work on updating the cyberface numbers so we can have an updated pack too.

Jogar, these faces are great. I wish you would do some for MLB 2K11 ;-) haha. Anyway, quick question, whose face did you use as a base for Wilson Valdez? I want to make him in 2K11. Thanks man. Keep up the good work.

sup man, u do some awesome work for 2k11 too

i used alex cora if that helps

don't think of it as a way to deter you from making requests, as the requests are appreciated. you just need to do so once, not multiple times. he's not referring to the two posts of the same thing right in a row, as that's a technical issue. what he's referring to is constantly requesting the same guys more than once, or asking when the release is going to be.

we've talked about this before, and i know it's because you get a little over zealous. it's great that you're excited by it, so don't stop being excited. just be a little more conservative on asking the same questions.

but as for any releases, i will update the facepack when there are enough to do so. jogar's got a good list going, so when he releases his pack, i'll work on updating the cyberface numbers so we can have an updated pack too.

well said Homer, your work compiling the faces is appreciated from my end....

Gotta say I'm loving watching this thread just like everyone else. I'd really like to see Cleveland manager Manny Acta, or some of their young pitchers that have exploded this year like Justin Masterson and Josh Tomlin.

Great work, much appreciated!